Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), Jammu and Kashmir has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Security Agents at Srinagar. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Selection on 09-05-2019 (08:30 Hrs to 11:00 Hrs).
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Security Agents||13||For AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate Candidates:- |
i) Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized university with the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language.
ii) Must possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC certification and/or Screener Certificate (12 days new pattern).
For Non- AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate Candidates:-
Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized university with the ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language.
|For AVSEC candidates||Rs. 20154/-|
|For Non-AVSEC candidates||Rs. 17654/-|
|For AVSEC candidates||General/ EWS= 31 years, SC/ST= 36 years and OBC= 34 years|
|For Non-AVSEC candidates||General/ EWS= 28 years, SC/ST= 33 years and OBC= 31 years|
- Eligible candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs. 500/- through A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited at Delhi.
- Please mention your Full Name and Mobile No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 09-05-2019.
- Candidates can come for Walk-in Selection along with online application form, copies of all testimonials/ certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, NCC Certificate, Doctors Certificate for height and weight, Caste Certificate, experience certificate, 4 recent passport size photographs, Demand Draft at Delhi Public School Athwajan, Srinagar, Kashmir (J&K) 190004 on 09-05-2019 (08:30 Hrs to 11:00 Hrs).
For AVSEC Candidates= Professional Competency Assessment
For Non-AVSEC Candidates= Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Written Examination
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- An appointment will be made on a fixed term contract basis for a period of three years.
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman candidates have an exemption from payment of application fees.
- Candidates working in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should submit No Objection Certificate from their current employer.
Date, Time and Venue for Walk-in Selection:-
Time:- 08:30 Hrs to 11:00 Hrs
Venue:- Delhi Public School Athwajan, Srinagar, Kashmir (J&K) 190004
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 09-05-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|