Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL) has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Utility Hands. Eligible candidates can submit their applications on 24-June-2019 (1000 hrs to 1530 hrs).
|Post Name||Utility Hands|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15418 per month|
|Upper Age Limit||General:- 33 years|
OBC:- 36 years
SC/ST:- 38 years
|Educational Qualification and Experience||10th with minimum five years of experience in an Airline Industry/ Aviation Sector|
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs. 500 through demand draft in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Mumbai. Ex-Servicemen Applicants belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can submit their duly filled applications into the box kept at the security gate at Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Engineering Complex, Near BamanWada & Airport Colony, Next to Meteorology, Dept. New Quarters, Sahar Vile Parle (East) Mumbai- 400099 before 24-06-2019 (10:00 Hrs to 15:30 Hrs).
Selection Procedure:- Scrutiny of the applications and Trade Test/ Interview
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. directives.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Applications received by Email/ Post/ Courier will not be accepted.
- An appointment will be made on a fixed term contract for a period of three years.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of documents verification.
- The selected candidates may be posted at any station/Region of the company if required in future.
- Candidates will be intimated by email the details regarding date/time and venue of the Trade Test/Interview.
- Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer.