- OSSC Recruitment 2020 – 59 Staff Nurse, ANM and Other Vacancies
- KSDP Recruitment 2020 – 52 Worker, Supervisor and Other Vacancies
- IEG Recruitment 2020 – 124 Investigator, Supervisor and Other Vacancies
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020 – 71 Non-Teaching Posts
- GMC Goa Recruitment 2020 – 1077 Pharmacist and Other Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019 – 102 Non-Medical Posts
- UPMSCL Recruitment 2020 – 150 Junior Pharmacist Vacancies
- CGMSC Recruitment 2020 – 268 Drug Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 41 Medical Officer and Other Posts
- NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 – 77 Non- Faculty Posts
- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 – 264 Nursing Officer and Other Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 – 03 Senior Research Fellow and Statistician Vacancies
- ACTREC Recruitment 2020 – 13 Assistant Medical Superintendent, Assistant Staff Physician and Various Posts
- NIREH Recruitment 2020 – 03 Junior Research Fellow, JPRF and Project Assistant Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 – 49 Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst Posts
- NITRD Recruitment 2020 – 03 Pharmacist, Research Assistant and Project Technician Posts
B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Recruitment – New Job Openings – Latest Updates
The degree of pharmacy provides eligibility to students to work as a pharmacist in the government organizations. Apart from being a pharmacist, B.Pharma/M.Pharma degree holders can work in several fields such as a patient counselor, in university as a lecturer or as a drug information specialist and in areas like pharmaceutical companies, investigation agencies, universities, research institutes, hospitals, etc. We have created this page to cover all the Medical Jobs, PSC Jobs, Universities/ Colleges Jobs, Research Jobs and many other jobs for the pharmacy graduates.
Pharmaceutical Jobs in India – Job Opportunities After B.Pharma/ M.Pharma
Job prospects are in marketing, clinical research, production, quality control, etc. Every year Research Institutes, Universities, Hospitals like CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, National Chemical Laboratory, Tata Memorial Centre, Regional Centre of Biotechnology, Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Goa Medical College and Hospital, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences etc. offer employment opportunities to the pharmacy degree holders.
Job Prospects for B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Pass Candidates – B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Jobs for Freshers
There are various opportunities available for pharmacy degree holders in the government sector. Those who wish to start their career in this field can go for a number of choices like:-
- Medical Representative
- Research Fellow
- Drug Inspector
- Technical Officer
- Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Research Associate
Get all the newly announced Pharmacist Jobs, Research Fellow Jobs, Scientist Jobs, Drug Inspector Jobs here.
Salary Package for B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Degree Holders
The salary package of pharmacy degree holders depends upon the job profile and experience of the candidate. The starting salary of graduates ranges from 15k to 25k per month. A Drug Inspector having 10 to 20 years of experience earns 45k to 50k per month.
Why Daily Naukri for B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Recruitment Updates?
Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Jobs in India.