- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 3864 PGT Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2019 – 982 Assistant Teacher and J.E Posts
- PBWAKF Recruitment 2019 – 96 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- SSC JHT Examination 2019 – Apply Online
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 – 128 PGT Posts
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2019 – Apply Online
- Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 – 302 Stenographer and Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – 35 Specialist IT Officer Posts
- NVS Recruitment 2019 – 2370 Assistant Commissioner, PGT and Other Posts
- DU Recruitment 2019 – 263 Assistant Professor Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 – 56 Lecturer and Other Posts
B.Ed./M.Ed. Recruitment – New Job Openings – Latest Updates
If you are interested in pursuing a career in teaching, then you can go for B.Ed/M.Ed after completing graduation. The degree of education is mandatory for teaching at the secondary and higher secondary schools. This degree aims to develop an understanding of the teaching-learning process at the secondary and senior secondary levels. B.Ed/M.Ed provides innumerable jobs in government schools. We have created this page to cover all the jobs for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Master of Education (M.Ed) degree holders. Find the newly announced jobs on this page.
Teaching Jobs in India – Job Opportunities After B.Ed/ M.Ed
Various Govt. Schools, PSCs, and Boards recruit teachers every year on contract as well as on a regular basis, such as Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Sainik School Rewari, Sainik School Bijapur, Telangana State Public Service Commission, HSSC, DSSSB, etc.
B.Ed/M.Ed is often conferred for educators advancing in their field. Some similar degrees to the degree of education are Bachelor of Science Education (B.Sc.Ed), Bachelor of Arts Education (B.A.Ed), Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Diploma in Education (D.Ed), etc.
Job Prospects for B.Ed/ M.Ed Pass Candidates – B.Ed/ M.Ed Jobs for Freshers
After the completion of this degree, there are good career opportunities in the government sector. Keeping in mind the truth that every second a new child is born in India and to meet the educational needs in the later stage of these new babies, teaching jobs are augmenting day by day. So, those who wish to start their profession in the teaching field can go for a number of choices like:-
- Adult Education Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Project Coordinator
- Junior Project Fellow
- Special Educator
- Speech Educator
- Hostel Welfare Officer
Get all the free jobs alert for Teacher Jobs, Officer Jobs, Professor Jobs and many other jobs here.
Salary Package for B.Ed/ M.Ed Degree Holders
In the government sector, teachers get higher pay from 12k to 15k per month. After gaining much experience, their salary keeps on increasing. The teacher who possesses higher qualifications, skills, and experience have great opportunities to teach in highly reputed schools.
Why Daily Naukri for B.Ed/ M.Ed Recruitment Updates?
Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming B.Ed/ M.Ed Jobs in India.