- OAVS Recruitment 2020 – 737 Principal and Teacher Vacancies
- DSE Punjab Recruitment 2020 – 3294 Master Cadre Teacher Vacancies
- NVS Pune Recruitment 2020 – 96 Teacher and Other Vacancies
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1400+ Assistant Teacher (LT) Vacancies
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020 – 485 Teacher Vacancies
- NCERT Recruitment 2020 – 33 Manager and Other Vacancies
- UKPSC Recruitment 2020 – 571 Lecturer Vacancies
- AP Health Department 2020 – 225 Specialist MO and Other Vacancies
- AP Health Department 2020 – 167 Specialist MO and Other Vacancies
- AP Health Department 2020 – 76 Specialist and Other Vacancies
- AWES Recruitment 2020 – 8000 Teacher Vacancies
- DSE Mizoram Recruitment 2020 – 665 CSS Hindi Teacher Vacancies
- SSA Assam Recruitment 2020 – 3753 Assistant Teacher Vacancies
- WBMSC Recruitment 2020 – 216 Headmaster and Other Vacancies
- DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 – 5746 Graduate Teacher Vacancies
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 – 5043 Teacher Vacancies
- NVS Recruitment 2020 – 454 PGT, TGT and FCSA Vacancies
- AP Health Dept Recruitment 2020 – 396 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- NCERT Recruitment 2020 – 266 Group A Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 896 Junior Engineer and Various Other Vacancies
- HPU Recruitment 2020 – 274 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- PPSC Recruitment 2020 – 544 Principal and Other Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 943 TGT and Other Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1137 TGT and Other Vacancies
- KV Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 – PGT, DEO and Other Vacancies
- CBSE CTET July 2020
- Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
- Social Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment 2020 – 60 Teacher and Other Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 3864 PGT Vacancies
- SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2020 – 158 Resource Person Vacancies
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020 – 3358 Teacher Vacancies
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020 – 710 PGT and EVGC Vacancies
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 486+ Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – 171 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 – 78 Lecturer and Other Vacancies
- NHM UP Recruitment 2020 – 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 – 302 Stenographer and Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 – 35 Specialist IT Officer Vacancies
- DU Recruitment 2020 – 263 Assistant Professor Vacancies
B.Ed./M.Ed. Recruitment – New Job Openings – Latest Updates
If you are interested in pursuing a career in teaching, then you can go for B.Ed/M.Ed after completing graduation. The degree of education is mandatory for teaching at the secondary and higher secondary schools. This degree aims to develop an understanding of the teaching-learning process at the secondary and senior secondary levels. B.Ed/M.Ed provides innumerable jobs in government schools. We have created this page to cover all the jobs for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Master of Education (M.Ed) degree holders. Find the newly announced jobs on this page.
Teaching Jobs in India – Job Opportunities After B.Ed/ M.Ed
Various Govt. Schools, PSCs, and Boards recruit teachers every year on contract as well as on a regular basis, such as Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Sainik School Rewari, Sainik School Bijapur, Telangana State Public Service Commission, HSSC, DSSSB, etc.
B.Ed/M.Ed is often conferred for educators advancing in their field. Some similar degrees to the degree of education are Bachelor of Science Education (B.Sc.Ed), Bachelor of Arts Education (B.A.Ed), Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Diploma in Education (D.Ed), etc.
Job Prospects for B.Ed/ M.Ed Pass Candidates – B.Ed/ M.Ed Jobs for Freshers
After the completion of this degree, there are good career opportunities in the government sector. Keeping in mind the truth that every second a new child is born in India and to meet the educational needs in the later stage of these new babies, teaching jobs are augmenting day by day. So, those who wish to start their profession in the teaching field can go for a number of choices like:-
- Adult Education Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Project Coordinator
- Junior Project Fellow
- Special Educator
- Speech Educator
- Hostel Welfare Officer
Get all the free jobs alert for Teacher Jobs, Officer Jobs, Professor Jobs and many other jobs here.
Salary Package for B.Ed/ M.Ed Degree Holders
In the government sector, teachers get higher pay from 12k to 15k per month. After gaining much experience, their salary keeps on increasing. The teacher who possesses higher qualifications, skills, and experience have great opportunities to teach in highly reputed schools.
Why Daily Naukri for B.Ed/ M.Ed Recruitment Updates?
Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming B.Ed/ M.Ed Jobs in India.