- Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – 3585 Apprentice Vacancies
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 275 Apprentice Vacancies
- NER Recruitment 2019 – 1104 Apprentice Vacancies
- ASTC Recruitment 2020 – 72 Electrician and Other Vacancies
- SCR Recruitment 2019 – 4103 Apprentice Vacancies
- RRC NWR Recruitment 2020 – 2029 Apprentice Vacancies
- CSL Recruitment 2019 – 671 Workmen Vacancies
- DLW Recruitment 2019 – 374 Apprentice Vacancies
- NSRY Karwar Recruitment 2020 – 145 Apprentice Vacancies
- CCI Recruitment 2019 – 60 Artisan Trainee Posts
- NFR Recruitment 2019 – 2590 Apprentice Posts
- WCR Recruitment 2019 – 160 Trade Apprentice Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 3206 Fitter Instructor and Other Vacancies
- THDC Recruitment 2019 – 100 Apprentice Posts
- HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020 – 60 Technical Worker Vacancies
- CCL Recruitment 2019 – 750 Trade Apprentice Posts
- CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 – 32 Apprentice Posts
- BRO Recruitment 2020 – 118 LDC, UDC and Other Posts against DD Quota
- NFL Recruitment 2019 – 145 Apprentice Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – 54 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – 933 Apprentice (Designated Trades) Posts
- MECL Recruitment 2019 – 168 Non-Executive Posts
- ISRO Recruitment 2020 – 86 Technician and Other Posts
- IFFCO Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Posts
- CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2020 – 38 Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts
- HCL Recruitment 2019 – 129 Trade Apprentice Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Posts
- NHPC Recruitment 2019 – 30 Apprentice Posts
- MDL Recruitment 2019 – 1980 Non-Executive Posts
- CSIR-NML Recruitment 2020 – 16 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- HEC Recruitment 2019 – 126 Trainees Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 755 Assistant Manager and Other Posts
- NLC Recruitment 2020 – 875 Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts
- SECR Recruitment 2019 – 313 Apprentice Posts
- BARC Recruitment 2020 – 47 Stipendiary Trainee and Technician Vacancies
- NLC Recruitment 2019 – 85 Apprentice Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2019 – 30 Workers Posts
- SECR Recruitment 2020 – 432 COPA, Fitter and Other Posts
- ICF Recruitment 2019 – 992 Apprentices Posts
- SECL Recruitment 2020 – 5500 Trade Apprentices Trainee Vacancies
- HAL Recruitment 2020 – 561 ITI Trade Apprentices Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 150 ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancies
Government Jobs For Welder – Welder Recruitment – Latest Updates
Searching for Govt Welder Jobs? Check out the Latest Government Jobs for Welder – Quick Job Notifications on all Latest and Upcoming Job Openings. Get the important official updates and news on Welder Recruitment. Bookmark this page and get daily alerts for a job opening and other important updates. Apply online Welder Vacancy for 8th Pass, 10th Pass and 12th Pass, Freshers and Experienced across India. Explore Government Welder Job Openings in your desired locations Now! Check Sarkari Naukri for Welder freshers and experience.
In the earlier days, it is considered as one of the dangerous and unhealthy profession. However, with the use of new technology, the risks of danger have reduced. Though it does not require a specific qualification it requires specific skills to enter into this profession. So one who is having relevant skills can choose this profession. We create this page to ensure users about the latest vacancies, for this profession in the govt sector. To get new notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on a daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria – Responsibilities of Welder – Skills Required for Welding Jobs
It does not require a specified qualification, only middle or matric is enough to enter into this field. Some employers prefer high school Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree. But please note to excel in this job role, you must have complete knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment and must possess a valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred. Knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment and manual tools are required. The responsibilities of individuals engaged in this profession include determining the appropriate welding equipment/ method based on requirements. Coordinating with field labor crew for efficient installations. The other responsibilities are:
- Clarify blueprints, drawings, and measurements plan layouts.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Examine machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Follow safety regulations such as safety shoes, wearing heat-resistant gloves and protective masks.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Use modern machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Weld components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
The skills required for Welding Inspection, Welder Fabricator, Welder, Spot Welding, Arc Welder are a complete understanding of shop mechanics and blueprint reading. Excellent knowledge of construction site safety procedures. Should be a self-motivated and a self-starter.
Career Scope – New Job Openings – Free Job Alert
Many industries provide opportunities to the welders, like the fields of inspection, engineering, robotics, sales, shipbuilding, manufacturing and steel industries project management and education. One can make his/her career as an Assemblers and Fabricators/ Boilermakers/ Machinists, Tool, and Die Makers/ Sheet Metal Workers/ Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
A number of government organizations like the National Test House, V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, SPMCIL, Surat Municipal Corporation, Cochin Shipyard, Oil and Gas Company, Railways like Southern Railway, Eastern Railway, Defence Forces like Indian Navy, Coast Guard and many other states/ central units release notifications to hire eligible people on this profile.
Why Daily Naukri for Welder Job Updates?
Daily Naukri is a one-stop destination that provides its users with all the government job updates as soon as they are released. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Welder Vacancies.