- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2019 – 109 Surveyor and Other Posts
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 – 242 Non-Teaching Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2019 – 116 Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 – 500 Apprentice Posts
- RailTel Recruitment 2019 – 53 Apprentice Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 53 Operation Theatre Technician & Assistant Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 – 296 Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) and Other Posts
- RRC WR Recruitment 2019 – 306 Technician and ALP Posts against GDCE Quota
- TNSTC Recruitment 2019 – 660 Apprentice Posts
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 – 71 Non-Teaching Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 – 463 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Other Posts
- PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – 65 Principal and Other Posts
- MMRDA Recruitment 2019 – 1053 Non- Executive Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 4322 Dental Hygienist and Other Posts
- NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019 – 73 Non-Teaching Posts
- SSUPSW Recruitment 2019 – 917 Center Manager and Other Posts
- Pawan Hans Recruitment 2019 – 35 Apprentice Trainees Posts
- MNNIT Recruitment 2019 – 106 Non-Teaching Posts
- WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 – 56 Apprentice Posts
- MECL Recruitment 2019 – 168 Non-Executive Posts
- GMC Goa Recruitment 2019 – 1077 Pharmacist and Other Posts
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019 – 93 Non-Faculty Posts
- TCIL Recruitment 2019 – 21 Engineer and Other Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019 – 102 Non-Medical Posts
- VSSC Recruitment 2019 – 158 Technician Apprentice Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2019 – 19 Aircraft Technician Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019 – 118 Non Medical Posts
- ICF Recruitment 2019 – 10 Sports Quota Posts
- BARC Recruitment 2019 – 47 Stipendiary Trainee and Technician Posts
- NIT Raipur Recruitment 2019 – 77 Non- Faculty Posts
- DME Assam Recruitment 2019 – 93 Technician and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 – 361 Medical Executive and Other Posts
- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019 – 264 Nursing Officer and Other Posts
- JSACS Recruitment 2019 – 154 Counsellor and Lab Technician Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Trainees Posts
- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019 – 38 Engineer, Officer and Other Posts
- BFUHS Recruitment 2019 – 49 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 – 205 Manager and Other Posts
- CCL Recruitment 2019 – 102 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- NIOT Recruitment 2019 – 60 Project Scientist and Other Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 – 56 Lecturer and Other Posts
- NMDC Recruitment 2019 – 180 Apprentice Posts
- THSTI Recruitment 2019 – 02 Microbiologist and Lab Technician Posts
- MRPL Recruitment 2019 – 195 Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts
- ACTREC Recruitment 2019 – 13 Assistant Medical Superintendent, Assistant Staff Physician and Various Posts
- NITRD Recruitment 2019 – 03 Pharmacist, Research Assistant and Project Technician Posts
- NIRT Recruitment 2019 – 15 Scientist C, Project Technical Officer and Other Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 06 Research Assistant, DEO and Lab Technician Posts
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – 03 Lab Technician and Data Entry Operator Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – 110 Yoga Instructor, Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
Govt Technician Jobs – Tech Jobs
The word technician may bring to mind the image of a person wearing white coat helping in the practical work, but the role of technician covers a wide range of sectors depending on the organization in which they are employed. There are various types of technician depending upon the employer and organization. These jobs are generally based on subjects of science, engineering or technology and involve a practical application, proven techniques and procedures. Please note, such jobs are very high in demand as tech jobs are estimated to increase by 12% by 2020. They may work on construction sites, in offices, or at manufacturing plants. A technician is a person employed to look after technical equipment or do practical work in a related field. There is a very slight difference between a technician and an engineer. A technician is responsible for resolving problems related to the operations of the equipment, whereas Engineer looks behind the bars of a technician. The technician uses science and mathematics skills to help engineers, scientists with creating products, enhancing production methods and maintaining assembly systems.
If we talk about Govt Technician Jobs then the most important point to be noted is that these technicians may work independently or under the direction of a professional depending on the field in which they are working. They can be employed as:
- Pharmacy Technician – perform pharmacy-related functions work under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist and involved in the supply of medicines.
- Dental Technician – make dentures, crowns, bridges, and braces.
- Architectural Technician – specialised in the application of technology to architecture, building design and construction.
- Clinical Technician – prepares the specimen, follow detailed manual tests and oversee automated analysis tests.
- Engineering Technician – contribute to the design, manufacture, and operation or maintenance of products, equipment, or processes.
- Prosthetic Technician – make artificial limbs.
- Electronics Technician – Designs, develops, tests, manufactures, installs and repairs electrical and electronic equipment.
- Automation – Repairs and maintains the computer-controlled systems and robotic devices.
- Aerospace Technician – Run and maintain devices used to test aircraft.
- Civil Technician – assist engineers with designing and building roads and various structures.
Other job titles are OT Technician, Process, Medical Lab Technician, Sound, Lighting and Quality Assurance Technician. Check Technician Apprentices Govt Job Recruitment updates. Get HVAC Jobs notification. HVAC technician builds up, maintains and repairs heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Technician Recruitment – Latest Job Openings
Usually, this job profile is based on the subjects of Technology, Science, Medical and Engineering. Aspirants having the qualification like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI Certificate, Diploma in Electronics/ Medical Lab Technology/ Engineering/ Social Work/ Computer Science, Bachelor Degree in Physical Science, B.Sc, B.Tech, B.E, M.Sc can opt this profession. We maintain an adequate list of jobs for above-mentioned qualification so that our users don’t miss any important notification. Check out the latest Technician Recruitment updates on this page.
If we talk about the latest or top job openings then please note that every year organizations like Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, CBEC, Indian Army, NIELIT, ITBP, AIESL, CISF, NPCIL, ACTREC and various other release job notifications.
Skills Required for Technical Jobs – Technician Jobs for Freshers
If you thought of working with test tubes, microscopes, and a high-tech lab is appealing to you, then consider a career as a Technician. If you have a good technical skills in a particular field, then the technician is the right career choice for you. A worker in a field of technology, technician is proficient in the relevant skill and technique. If we talk about the skills of Technician then he should have a sharp logical mind with fast decision-making skills and strong analytical mind, desire to learn and create, leadership and management skills, vast knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
To get new notifications of Technician Jobs for Freshers or experienced candidates, keep checking this page on a daily basis. The key skills that are required for this job profile are:-
- Technical Skills – Having technical skills to understand and operate complex machinery systems.
- Attention – Paying attention to the details of the job, whether that is diagnostic testing, working on complex systems or recording a patient’s symptoms.
- Stamina – Having the physical stamina to lift heavy items.
- Record keeping – Documenting actions and whereabouts when dealing with controlled substances, dangerous chemicals or working solo in the field.
We create this page to ensure users about Latest Technician Vacancies in the public sector.
How to Apply for Technician Jobs at Daily Naukri?
It is undoubtedly true that the State and Central government Jobs are the highly-searched jobs in India. On this page of Daily Naukri, one can get a Technician Jobs update, whatever their education is. We list jobs of all states, to apply for your desired job, just click on the apply button. Read the complete guidelines first like the job description, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection criteria, walk-in dates, last date to fill the application form & fee payment, etc. If you meet the eligibility standards, then apply. Fill in all the required fields without any error. Pay the application fee, if any. Finally, submit the application before the last date.
Why Daily Naukri For Technician Job Updates?
Daily Naukri is the perfect place to gather Technician Job or Sarkari Naukri for Technician updates. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Technical Jobs in India – Latest Technician Recruitment. Browse all and check out the recent employment opportunities for Technician in Government Sector. Subscribe to our free email service to get instant updates. Stay tuned with Daily Naukri for latest govt job updates.