- SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2020 – 76 Trainee Vacancies
- CSPGCL Recruitment 2020 – 30 Apprentice Vacancies
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 – 656 Grade-III (Technical) Vacancies
- WB Health Recruitment 2020 – 221 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- BFUHS Recruitment 2020 – 2984 Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
- OIL Recruitment 2020 – 29 Nurse and Other Vacancies
- RSSB Recruitment 2020 – 195 ECG Technician Vacancies
- CCL Recruitment 2020 – 1565 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- NSCL Recruitment 2020 – 223 Assistant and Trainee Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – 48 Para-Medical Staff Vacancies
- DHFW Odisha Recruitment 2020 – 41 MO and Other Vacancies
- NLC Recruitment 2020 – 75 Apprentice (Fresher) Vacancies
- JRHMS Recruitment 2020 – 80 Lab Technician Vacancies
- CSL Recruitment 2020 – 139 Apprentice Vacancies
- JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – 52 Technician and Other Vacancies
- MSCWB Recruitment 2020 – 71 MO and Lab Technician Vacancies
- HEC Recruitment 2020 – 164 Trainees Vacancies
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 67 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- CRPF Recruitment 2020 – 67 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- OSSC Recruitment 2020 – 59 Staff Nurse, ANM and Other Vacancies
- NIE Recruitment 2020 – 52 Consultant and Other Vacancies
- DHFW Nagaland Recruitment 2020 – 195 MO and Other Vacancies
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 – 258 Group A, B and C Vacancies
- KGH Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2020 – 281 Nurse and Other Vacancies
- TMC Recruitment 2020 – 125 Nurse and Other Vacancies
- NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020 – 127+ Non-Teaching Vacancies
- UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – 608 Technician (Electrical) Vacancies
- DHFW Nagaland Recruitment 2020 – 178 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- BMCRI Recruitment 2020 – 365 Nursing Officer and Other Vacancies
- Govt General Hospital Vijayawada Recruitment 2020 – 161 Various Posts
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 – 150 Laboratory Technician Vacancies
- AP Health Dept Recruitment 2020 – 396 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- NCL Recruitment 2020 – 512 Supervisory and Technician Vacancies
- SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020 – 825 Sister Grade-II and Other Vacancies
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 – 768 Grade-III Vacancies
- Arogaya Vibhag ZP Solapur Recruitment 2020 – 3824 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- Govt General Hospital Kakinada Recruitment 2020 – 311 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- SKIMS Recruitment 2020 – 183 Technician and Various Other Vacancies
- Ahmednagar Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 – 427 MO, DEO and Other Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 609 Staff Nurse and ICU Technician Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 896 Junior Engineer and Various Other Vacancies
- CSPGCL Recruitment 2020 – 208 Apprentice Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 333 Grade-III (Technical) Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 404 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 943 TGT and Other Vacancies
- TMC Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer and Various other Vacancies
- RPCAU Recruitment 2020 – 143 Driver and Other Vacancies
- DME AP Recruitment 2020 – 193 Staff Nurse and Anaesthesia Technician Vacancies
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – 177 Medical Practitioners and Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- RGSSH Recruitment 2020 – 418 Assistant Professor and other Vacancies
- BFUHS Recruitment 2020 – 1978 Research Scientist and Other Vacancies
- WCL Recruitment 2020 – 303 Graduate/Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – 76 CMP and Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1137 TGT and Other Vacancies
- NCL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Retired Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- Aurangabad Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 – 3485 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 4808 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 197 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 70 Sr. Lab Technician and Other Vacancies
- NFR Recruitment 2020 – 52 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 78 Paramedical Staff and CMP Doctor Vacancies
- CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2020 – 466 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- FMMCH Balasore Recruitment 2020 – 223 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – 229 Apprentice Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2020 – 100 Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- BSNL Recruitment 2020 – 100 Apprentice Vacancies
- GRSE Recruitment 2020 – 226 Apprentice Vacancies
- SSC Recruitment 2020 -1300+ Selection Posts
- SAI Recruitment 2020 – 341 Scientific Staff Vacancies
- ISRO URSC Recruitment 2020 – 182 Technician and Other Vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 – 418 Group A, B and C Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 399 Staff Nurse, Driver and Other Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1099 Staff Nurse, Conductor and Other Vacancies
- Indian Air Force Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Rally 2020 – Airmen Vacancies
- IRCON Recruitment 2020 – 76 Apprentice Vacancies
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 – 152 Junior Technician and Other Vacancies
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020 – 58 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020 – 256 Assistant and Other Vacancies
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 – 88 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 102 Assistant and Technician Vacancies
Govt Technician Jobs – Tech Jobs
The word technician may bring to mind the image of a person wearing white coat helping in the practical work, but the role of technician covers a wide range of sectors depending on the organization in which they are employed. There are various types of technician depending upon the employer and organization. These jobs are generally based on subjects of science, engineering or technology and involve a practical application, proven techniques and procedures. Please note, such jobs are very high in demand as tech jobs are estimated to increase by 12% by 2020. They may work on construction sites, in offices, or at manufacturing plants. A technician is a person employed to look after technical equipment or do practical work in a related field. There is a very slight difference between a technician and an engineer. A technician is responsible for resolving problems related to the operations of the equipment, whereas Engineer looks behind the bars of a technician. The technician uses science and mathematics skills to help engineers, scientists with creating products, enhancing production methods and maintaining assembly systems.
If we talk about Govt Technician Jobs then the most important point to be noted is that these technicians may work independently or under the direction of a professional depending on the field in which they are working. They can be employed as:
- Pharmacy Technician – perform pharmacy-related functions work under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist and involved in the supply of medicines.
- Dental Technician – make dentures, crowns, bridges, and braces.
- Architectural Technician – specialised in the application of technology to architecture, building design and construction.
- Clinical Technician – prepares the specimen, follow detailed manual tests and oversee automated analysis tests.
- Engineering Technician – contribute to the design, manufacture, and operation or maintenance of products, equipment, or processes.
- Prosthetic Technician – make artificial limbs.
- Electronics Technician – Designs, develops, tests, manufactures, installs and repairs electrical and electronic equipment.
- Automation – Repairs and maintains the computer-controlled systems and robotic devices.
- Aerospace Technician – Run and maintain devices used to test aircraft.
- Civil Technician – assist engineers with designing and building roads and various structures.
Other job titles are OT Technician, Process, Medical Lab Technician, Sound, Lighting and Quality Assurance Technician. Check Technician Apprentices Govt Job Recruitment updates. Get HVAC Jobs notification. HVAC technician builds up, maintains and repairs heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Technician Recruitment – Latest Job Openings
Usually, this job profile is based on the subjects of Technology, Science, Medical and Engineering. Aspirants having the qualification like 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI Certificate, Diploma in Electronics/ Medical Lab Technology/ Engineering/ Social Work/ Computer Science, Bachelor Degree in Physical Science, B.Sc, B.Tech, B.E, M.Sc can opt this profession. We maintain an adequate list of jobs for above-mentioned qualification so that our users don’t miss any important notification. Check out the latest Technician Recruitment updates on this page.
If we talk about the latest or top job openings then please note that every year organizations like Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, CBEC, Indian Army, NIELIT, ITBP, AIESL, CISF, NPCIL, ACTREC and various other release job notifications.
Skills Required for Technical Jobs – Technician Jobs for Freshers
If you thought of working with test tubes, microscopes, and a high-tech lab is appealing to you, then consider a career as a Technician. If you have a good technical skills in a particular field, then the technician is the right career choice for you. A worker in a field of technology, technician is proficient in the relevant skill and technique. If we talk about the skills of Technician then he should have a sharp logical mind with fast decision-making skills and strong analytical mind, desire to learn and create, leadership and management skills, vast knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
To get new notifications of Technician Jobs for Freshers or experienced candidates, keep checking this page on a daily basis. The key skills that are required for this job profile are:-
- Technical Skills – Having technical skills to understand and operate complex machinery systems.
- Attention – Paying attention to the details of the job, whether that is diagnostic testing, working on complex systems or recording a patient’s symptoms.
- Stamina – Having the physical stamina to lift heavy items.
- Record keeping – Documenting actions and whereabouts when dealing with controlled substances, dangerous chemicals or working solo in the field.
We create this page to ensure users about Latest Technician Vacancies in the public sector.
How to Apply for Technician Jobs at Daily Naukri?
It is undoubtedly true that the State and Central government Jobs are the highly-searched jobs in India. On this page of Daily Naukri, one can get a Technician Jobs update, whatever their education is. We list jobs of all states, to apply for your desired job, just click on the apply button. Read the complete guidelines first like the job description, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection criteria, walk-in dates, last date to fill the application form & fee payment, etc. If you meet the eligibility standards, then apply. Fill in all the required fields without any error. Pay the application fee, if any. Finally, submit the application before the last date.
Why Daily Naukri For Technician Job Updates?
Daily Naukri is the perfect place to gather Technician Job or Sarkari Naukri for Technician updates. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Technical Jobs in India – Latest Technician Recruitment. Browse all and check out the recent employment opportunities for Technician in Government Sector. Subscribe to our free email service to get instant updates. Stay tuned with Daily Naukri for latest govt job updates.