- IRCON Recruitment 2020 – 100 Civil & Electrical Engineer Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1099 Staff Nurse, Conductor and Other Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 98 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 486+ Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – 53 Field Engineer and Supervisor Vacancies
- NTPC Limited Recruitment 2019 – 192 Mining Sirdar and Other Vacancies
- KSDP Recruitment 2020 – 52 Worker, Supervisor and Other Vacancies
- IEG Recruitment 2020 – 124 Investigator, Supervisor and Other Vacancies
- PHED Manipur Recruitment 2020 – 154 Group C and D Vacancies
- NHM UP Recruitment 2020 – 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 3206 Fitter Instructor and Other Vacancies
- MOIL Limited Recruitment 2020 – 18 Manager and Supervisor Posts
- GSL Recruitment 2020 – 29 Electrical Mechanic and Other Posts
- MMRDA Recruitment 2019 – 1053 Non- Executive Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 4322 Dental Hygienist and Other Posts
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 – 63 Non-Teaching Posts
- NIE Recruitment 2020 – 50 Project Technical Assistant Posts
- NMU Recruitment 2020 – 16 Technical Assistant and Other Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 755 Assistant Manager and Other Posts
- BFUHS Recruitment 2020 – 49 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2020 – 09 Project Staff Vacancies
- AASL Recruitment 2020 – 85 Cabin Crew, Sr. Manager and Other Vacancies
Govt Supervisor Jobs – Supervisor Vacancy
To lead the team and staff members you always need a good supervisor. Every organisation reserves the position which can manage the lower-level positions efficiently. It takes personal confidence and managerial skills to bloom as a good coordinator. There are plenty of jobs available in factories, hospitals and companies which give opportunity to graduate students to start their career. They are mainly responsible for giving instructions/ orders to its subordinates, promoting teamwork, planning, scheduling and maintaining the quality and quantity of the work within acceptable levels of costs and safety.
Also known as overseer or foreman, supervisors can be of many types which mainly depends upon the employer and organisation, for eg: Production supervisor, HR supervisor, etc. Every year a large number of organization release notifications to hire eligible persons for this position. We create this page to notify users about the latest Supervisor Vacancy in the public sector. To get the new notifications of Govt Supervisor Jobs, keep checking this page on a daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisory Jobs – Supervisor Recruitment
If you have the leadership skills, then the supervisor is the right career choice for you. Aspirants having the qualification like 12th Pass, Diploma in Engineering/ Aircraft Maintenance, B.Sc, B.E, B.Com, B.Tech, CS, PGDCA, PG Diploma, M.Sc or any other graduation degree can apply for this post. For this position, one must have leadership skills along with a relevant educational qualification. Many Government organizations like Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Indian Institute of Technology, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Bharat Electronics Limited, etc, release employment opportunities for the Supervisors.
To have a better understanding of the Supervisor Recruitment, it is important to have knowledge of the responsibilities first. The responsibilities of this job position are:-
- Getting the right person for the job at the right time.
- Keeping records and preparing reports.
- Keeping maintenance operations running smoothly and efficiently.
- Procuring supplies and equipment to perform work.
- Using and storing materials economically.
- Maintaining the safety, health and physical welfare of the Subordinates.
The supervisor has many managers like roles, duties and powers, but, the key difference between them is that supervisor does n’t have the power to “Hire” or “Fire” neither it has power related to budget authority. Related to production, the supervisor is responsible that the whole work is done on time by organising in such a way which requires minimum effort and confusion. One must have excellent communication skills, proactive, creative and able to manage the subordinates efficiently, realistic and responsible towards employees and giving credit to them.
Career Scope as Supervisor – Free Job Alert
This job title has various other meanings such as overseer, manager, facilitator, monitor, area coordinator, etc. According to the organization, the job profile may vary from this position. Some common examples of supervisory titles are mentioned below:-
- Team Supervisor – Guides, instructs, directs and leads a group of individuals for the purpose of achieving a key result.
- Shift Supervisor – Assists the store manager in maintaining a positive environment.
- Technical support Supervisor – Supervises specialized staff and oversees technical support tasks for the company.
- Customer Service Supervisor – Supervises a team, ensuring they give good customer service and turn up on time.
- Nurse Supervisor – Manages all of the registered nurses on the team, ensuring the entire operation is running smoothly.
Subscribe with us and get Free Job Alert in your email.
Anganwadi Supervisor – ICDS Supervisor – Required Skills
If you are looking for Anganwadi Supervisor Jobs then you need to visit this page regularly. It is advisable to start preparation for Anganwadi Recruitment in advance. The process of selection for Anganwadi Supervisor Bharti is Written Examination and Interview. Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, Supervisor Bharti Notification Offline Form Online link will be available here.
People seeking jobs as ICDS Supervisor can check full details here and if they feel they are sure about the job details, then open the Integrated Child Development Society (ICDS) Anganwadi Supervisor Online Application Form.
The key skills that are required for the position are:-
- Supportive – One must be helpful to employees and more willing to defend them against criticism for higher management.
- Flexibility – Allowing employees to accomplish their goals in their own way consistent with the goals of the organization.
- Democratic – Holding frequent meetings with employees for seeking their views and encourage participation.
- Leadership – One must be able to lead a team in the most effective way by recognizing the strengths of employees and how to properly use them.
Why Daily Naukri for Supervisor Job Updates?
Daily Naukri is the perfect place to gather all the latest and upcoming Supervisor Job Updates. Get latest Sarkari Naukri details on first in Daily Naukri. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Jobs. We help both freshers and experienced candidates to get recruitment notifications of recent and upcoming jobs along with details like age limit, educational qualification and experience required for the specific post.