- NIE Recruitment 2020 – 29 Project Technical Officer and Other Vacancies
- P&RD Dept Assam Recruitment 2020 – 1004 Officer and Other Vacancies
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2019 – 230 Apprentice Vacancies
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – 50 Group A Vacancies
- TANCEM Recruitment 2020 – 40 CCR Operator and Other Posts
- GIC Recruitment 2019 – 25 Officer Posts
- NHAI Recruitment 2020 – 46 Asst. Manager and Other Posts
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2020 – 92 Specialist Officers Vacancies
- CURAJ Recruitment 2019 – 12 Non Teaching Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 – 110 Yoga Instructor, Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
Secretary Government Jobs
Searching for Govt Secretary Jobs? Check out the Latest Government Jobs for Secretary- Quick Job Notifications on all the latest and Upcoming Job Openings. Get the important official updates and news on Secretary Recruitment. Bookmark this page and get daily alerts for a job opening and other important updates. Apply online for latest Company Secretary Jobs, Sarkari Naukri for CS, Freshers and Experienced across India. Find and select Government Job Openings in your desired locations Now! Explore Sarkari Naukri for Secretary updates.
Secretaries also called as administrators main duty is to help in the smooth running of the organisation, handling administrative and organisational work. The title ‘administrator’ and ‘secretary’ can be used interchangeably as a personal assistant or executive assistant. The secretary must provide clerical and administrative support to optimize workflow practices in the workplace. You need to assist co-workers and seniors by supporting them with planning and sharing information. You must act as a point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s manpower. Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/ weekly/ monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of workforce, clients, dealers and external parties.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Eligibility Criteria – Skills Required
Eligibility for this profession includes proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant, familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques, a high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability, excellent written and verbal communication skills, integrity and professionalism, proficiency in MS Office, high school diploma.
There are overwhelming jobs for personnel in this field in various government institutions, colleges and organisations. Govt. sector provides an excellent career scope in organizations like RIMS, NIA, UPSC, NEIGRIHMS, AIIMS, RMRC, IGMCRI, UIDAI, PGIMER, VMMC, SSC, JIPMER, NHAI and ICMR.
Why Daily Naukri for Secretary Recruitment Updates?
Daily Naukri is the best source to cover all Secretary Government Jobs. We keep our eyes on any new Govt. Job Opening and notify our users about Upcoming Jobs related to this profession in India. Thus, people willing to get Sarkari Naukri for Secretary must keep themselves updated and be prepared to grab an opportunity as it arrives. Bookmark this page to get latest updates of govt jobs in this field and be prepared to grab an opportunity as it arrives. Check job vacancies with company name, job title, eligibility, last date, etc on this page for freshers & experienced candidates across India.