- ISRO Recruitment 2019 – 327 Scientist/ Engineer Posts
- NMU Recruitment 2019 – 16 Technical Assistant and Other Posts
- CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2019 – 18 Scientist Posts
- NIE Recruitment 2019 – 19 Scientist and Other Posts
- RAC Recruitment 2019 – 290 Scientist and Engineer Posts
- CSIR-SERC Recruitment 2019 – 19 Scientist Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 – 05 Junior Scientific Officer and Other Posts
- NIRT Recruitment 2019 – 12 Scientist and Consultant Posts
- NIOT Recruitment 2019 – 60 Project Scientist and Other Posts
- THSTI Recruitment 2019 – 02 Principal Scientist and Lab Manager Posts
- IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 02 Principal/ Sr. Project Scientist Posts
- IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 02 Principal/ Project Scientist Posts
- CURAJ Recruitment 2019 – 12 Non Teaching Posts
- NIRT Recruitment 2019 – 15 Scientist C, Project Technical Officer and Other Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 06 Research Assistant, DEO and Lab Technician Posts
- NEERI Recruitment 2019 – 04 Project Scientist Posts
Scientist Job – Govt Jobs for Scientists
A career as a scientist is a herculean task to achieve. Most of the people don’t know the career aspects of Scientist. It is a broad field encompassing career with myriad responsibilities in various industries and fields. A Scientist design, undertake and analyze the data/ information from controlled lab-based investigations and trials. Searching Govt Jobs for Scientists? Visit this page for Scientist Jobs in India. Govt Recruitment News for Scientists.
They are involved in the activities of acquiring knowledge and predicting new future needs. There is a very slight difference between a Researcher and Scientist. A person involved in scientific research making the activity his vocation is labelled as a researcher, whereas the scientist may be trained or expert in one or more than one area of science.
Scientist Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria for Govt Scientist Jobs
Willing to do some sort of research? Then scientist is the right career choice for you. Scientist refers to that person who uses the scientific method and expert in one or more areas of science. A person who loves to do research and experiment things can opt for this profession. Candidates having a degree in science have a higher advantage in becoming scientists. Every year, a number of notifications are released by the public organizations, especially research organizations hire eligible persons for this position. We create this page to ensure users about the latest Scientist Recruitment Updates. To get the new notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on a daily basis.
Aspirants having the qualification like B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc in Agriculture/ Botany, Master Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Marine Science/ Geophysics/ Chemistry, Ph.D. in Engineering/ Science/ Technology etc. can apply for the Govt Scientist Jobs.
The responsibilities of the scientist include:-
- Planning and conducting experiments
- Communicating results to the scientific community via published source
- Teaching and supervising students or other members of staff
- Attending academic conferences across the world and regularly read industry journals
- Be up to date with the work of other scientists
- Carrying out fieldwork to perform research
There are various institutions such as Govt laboratories, Environment agencies, Universities, Govt Chemical and Pharmaceuticals producers which hire Scientist. All you need is a postgraduate qualification (P.hD/ research-based M.Sc) and experience in post-doctoral research, practical research/ laboratory is added advantage. To become a scientists you need to make sure that you have a very excellent record in science and related mathematics field.
Career Scope as Scientist – New Job Openings – Free Job Alert
The job profile for this designation varies according to the one’s area of expertise. Depending on the specializations, some scientists are referred to as Horticulturists, Astronomers, Biochemists, Ecologists, Zoologists, Physicists, Geologists, Chemists, Psychologists, Mathematician etc. After gaining experience in this field, one can hold senior research or laboratory management position.
One can work in any of the government organization like the ICMR, NBRC, Spices Board, AIIMS, ISRO, DRDO and many others. The key skills required for this job are scientific and numerical skills, excellent analytical skills, decisiveness and creative, meticulous attention to detail and accuracy and most importantly logical and independent mind. Check New Job Openings and get Free Job Alert.
Why Daily Naukri for Scientist Government Jobs Notification?
If you want to get the latest Scientist Government Jobs Notification, then bookmark our portal. Subscribe to our free email alert service to get instant updates. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Scientist Jobs in India – Latest Scientist Recruitment. Stay tuned with Daily Naukri for all the recent updates.