- IARI Recruitment 2018 – 01 Junior Research Fellow Post
- BARC Recruitment 2019 – 25 JRF Posts
- GNDU Recruitment 2019 – SRF, JRF and Other Posts
- IARI Recruitment 2019 – 02 Senior Research Fellow and Supporting Staff Posts
- ICAR-IARI Recruitment 2020 – 03 JRF and Project Assistant Posts
- ICAR-NDRI Recruitment 2020 – 18 Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
- Anna University Recruitment 2020 – 02 Junior Research Fellow and Technical Asst Vacancies
- THSTI Recruitment 2020 – 02 Junior Research Fellow Posts
- NRCM Recruitment 2020 – 02 Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 – 03 Senior Research Fellow and Statistician Vacancies
- CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2020 – 16 Project Fellow/ Assistant and Other Posts
- Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 – 03 JRF and Project Asst Posts
- NIREH Recruitment 2020 – 03 Junior Research Fellow, JPRF and Project Assistant Posts
- SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 – 03 Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate Posts
- ZSI Recruitment 2020 – 02 Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow and Field Assistant Posts
- CICR Recruitment 2020 – 09 Young Professionals and Senior Research Fellow Posts
- CUG Recruitment 2020 – 03 Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant Posts
- IIMR Recruitment 2019 – 05 SRF, Technical Assistant and Project Coordinator Posts
Research Fellow Sarkari Naukri – Govt Research Jobs
Find Research Fellow Job Openings in India. Check newly announced Senior and Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies. Get Latest Employment News for Research category recruitment update. Explore Government Research Fellow Jobs in India – Research Scientist Jobs – JRF Jobs. Check out the openings with eligibility, salary, experience in your desired locations and Apply Online for your dream job from a number of job opportunities.
Choosing the Research as a career is always a strenuous task to accomplish, but one also faces wonderful challenges and experiences through the study in the research area. Research Fellow is an academic rank at the university or similar research institution where they are given the responsibility to do research or prepare a thesis on the particular subject for which they are being appointed. Usually, they may act as an independent investigator or under the supervision of a principal investigator. Some research fellows undertake postdoctoral research and mostly, they require a doctoral degree with work experience for instance in industry and research centers.
Many govt organizations, universities, institutes which offer employment opportunities are North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Meghalaya, Pondicherry University, Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer, Punjab Agricultural University, National Institute of Immunology, and various IIT’s,NIT’s like National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati & many others. Find the Latest & Upcoming Research Fellow Govt. Jobs on this page.
Eligibility Criteria – Responsibilities of Research Fellow – Skills Required for Research Fellow Jobs
Doctoral/ Ph.D./ M.Sc/ Master Degree holders can enter into the Government sector as a Research Fellow. Various responsibilities of Research Fellows are to act as principal investigator or co-investigator on research projects. Develop research objectives, projects, and proposals. Present seminars and presentations at conferences or exhibit work at other appropriate events. Generate new ideas to expand intellectual understanding.
The key skills that are required for this job profile are
Project Management – You will have to provide a step by step plan of how you intend to carry this out.
Handling Budgets – Without this skill, you will never be able to lead your own research project.
Team Management – Asking each person to play their part as vital, but so is listening to them, asking for their feedback on decisions or asking what is wrong if they are not happy.
Handling Data – you need to be able to handle large amounts of data efficiently and effectively.
IT Skills – For Researchers, it is necessary to develop IT skills.
Career Scope – New Job Openings
- Go for Ph.D. from any of the renowned Indian Institute. Utilize your 3 years of Ph.D. in polishing up your skills. Work hard and present an outstanding thesis based on your findings and research work.
- Then, perform the Post-Doctoral Research that includes writing research papers, presenting your findings and working independently on a worthwhile project.
- Now, you can opt career as a lecturer or a group leader that involves managing the entire research team, supervising research students, teaching, reviewing grants and papers and presenting the work of the laboratory.
- If you wish to set your own Research Lab, you need to apply and get due permission from the Government authorities and strictly need to follow the guidelines to start a research lab.
Why Daily Naukri for Research Fellow Recruitment Updates?
Daily Naukri is a one-stop destination that provides its users with all jobs in this sector as soon as they are released. People who want to enter into Research field can get a catalogue of latest public sector vacancies in various educational universities & institutes. We maintain an adequate list of Research Fellow Govt Jobs so that users won’t miss any important notifications. Bookmark this page for all the Research Fellow Latest Job Openings and Upcoming Job Notifications.