- VMMC Recruitment 2020 – 88 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- GNDU Recruitment 2020 – 36 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 – 131 Faculty Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 121 Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
- RPCAU Recruitment 2020 – 63 Teaching and Technical Vacancies
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 – 287 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- NCERT Recruitment 2020 – 266 Group A Vacancies
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – 155 Faculty Vacancies
- DME AP Recruitment 2020 – 737 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – 138 Faculty Vacancies
- IGIMS Recruitment 2020 – 65 Faculty Vacancies
- COH Gujarat Recruitment 2020 – 686 Professor and Other Vacancies
- CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test June 2020
- NTA UGC National Eligibility Test June 2020
- RGSSH Recruitment 2020 – 418 Assistant Professor and other Vacancies
- BFUHS Recruitment 2020 – 61 Teaching Faculty Vacancies
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 – 61 Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2020 – 109 Professor and Other Vacancies
- JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – 53 Faculty Vacancies
- KCGMC Recruitment 2020 – 70 Faculty Vacancies
- GADVASU Recruitment 2020 – 122 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies
- AIIMS Vijaypur Recruitment 2020 – 164 Faculty Vacancies
- UPUMS Recruitment 2020 – 149 Faculty Vacancies
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 – 78 Professor and Medical Officer Vacancies
- BAU Recruitment 2020 – 310 Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist Vacancies
- DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 – 87 Group-IV and Other Vacancies
- Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2020
- CUG Recruitment 2020 – 70 Teaching Vacancies
- ESIC Recruitment 2020 – 81 Faculty and Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 – 269 Assistant Professor and Senior Demonstrator Vacancies
- GPSC Recruitment 2020 – 74 Veterinary Officer and Other Vacancies
- PGIMER Recruitment 2020 – 77 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 486+ Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019
- CUHP Recruitment 2019 – 57 Teaching Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – 171 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Ramjas College Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 134 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- NPSC Recruitment 2020 – 90 Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- NIT Raipur Recruitment 2019 – 63 Faculty Posts
- Maitreyi College Recruitment 2020 – 71 Assistant Professor Posts
- SSPHPGTI Recruitment 2019 – 23 Faculty Posts
- TNNLU Recruitment 2020 – 22 Professor and Other Posts
- PBWAKF Recruitment 2020 – 96 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – 40 Faculty Posts
- Kalindi College Recruitment 2020 – 108 Assistant Professor Posts
- DTU Recruitment 2020 – 87 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- NEHU Recruitment 2019 – 56 Professor Posts
- DU Recruitment 2019 – 166 Professor Posts
- NIFT Recruitment 2020 – 179 Assistant Professor Posts
- DU Recruitment 2020 – 428 Associate Professor Vacancies
- GNDU Recruitment 2020 – 33 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- GNDU Recruitment 2019 – 58 Clerk and Other Posts
- DTU Recruitment 2020 – 17 Associate Professor Vacancies
- DU Recruitment 2019 – 95 Assistant Professor Posts
- DU Recruitment 2020 – 263 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- DTU Recruitment 2020 – 167 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2020 – 63 Assistant Professor Posts
- TISS Recruitment 2020 – 02 Assistant Professor (Adhoc) Posts
- JMI Recruitment 2020 – 03 Research Associate and Visiting Professor Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2020 – 524 Assistant Professor Posts
- TISS Recruitment 2019 – 02 Assistant Professor Posts
Govt Professor Jobs
If you have a deep passion for teaching and love for a single subject, then you have a very bright future as a Professor. Students can’t grow in their lives if they don’t meet a good instructor or the one who shows them the path. Knowledge can’t exist if there is no teacher and one should know that there is a huge difference between a school teacher and a professor as it requires a lot of patience, hard work and sacrifice to be a college teacher. We create this page to update users about the latest Govt Professor Jobs.
Professors in the college usually perform student assessments, develop, implement, coordinate college research strategies and supervise students in their projects so that they can develop critical discourses and rational thinking. They ensure that their teaching design and methods are in compliance with the educational standards and regulations of the department. To get the new notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on a daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria – Responsibilities of Professor – Skills Required for Teaching Jobs
To start a career with this job profile, one must have a post-graduate degree in a particular subject along with Ph.D. To get a job into universities/ colleges, candidates need to pass out a test, i.e. National Eligibility Test (NET) that determines the eligibility of the candidates for the post of Professor. Find the Latest and Upcoming Professor Jobs on this page.
The responsibilities of a Professor are teaching, conducting research and publications in their departments, mentoring graduate students in their academic training, performing administrative or managerial functions, usually at a high level, presenting a lecture and seminars in their specialities. Some other tasks which are performed by the college faculty are promoting and developing team spirit and team coherence, setting, mark and assess examinations and works, ensuring teaching within the quality assurance framework, providing an honest and positive environment for the students during class hours.
If we talk about the skills and capabilities of the good professor, then they need to have a very strong background in the relevant subject they are teaching. Most colleges require P.hd (Doctoral) or Masters degree from a recognised university for teaching. Here are some of the skills which teachers must have:-
- Problem-solving techniques with intercultural competences.
- Academic leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of several methods to learn or teach new things.
Career Scope – New Job Openings – Free Job Alert
At present, a postgraduate degree holder can teach as an assistant professor. To get a promotion to associate professor, at least 3 publications are required for a postgraduate or at least one publication for a doctorate holder. Only doctorate holders can become professors.
Every year, Govt. Organizations like JKPSC, RPCAU, NIPER, Gondwana University, Jadavpur University, GPSC, MDU, AIIMS, UPSC, DTU, SRFTI, OPSC, NEIGRIHMS, CMC, KMC, Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, etc. offer a plethora of job opportunities to the Professors. Subscribe with us and get Free Job Alert.
Why Daily Naukri for Professor Vacancy Updates?
Daily Naukri is the best place to gather all Govt Professor Vacancy Updates. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Teaching Jobs in India – Latest Professor Recruitment Updates. Wish you good luck in your job search!