- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1137 TGT and Other Vacancies
- RRC ER Recruitment 2020 – 2792 Act Apprentice Vacancies
- DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 – 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancies
- GRSE Recruitment 2020 – 226 Apprentice Vacancies
- FACT Recruitment 2020 – 98 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 570 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 200 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 647 Act Apprentice Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 1273 Apprentice Vacancies
- RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2020 – 400 Act Apprentice Vacancies
- BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – 550 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – 3553 Apprentice Vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 80 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- RRC CR Recruitment 2020 – 2562 Apprentice Vacancies
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 486+ Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 275 Apprentice Vacancies
- NER Recruitment 2019 – 1104 Apprentice Vacancies
- RRC NWR Recruitment 2020 – 2029 Apprentice Vacancies
- CSL Recruitment 2019 – 671 Workmen Vacancies
- DLW Recruitment 2019 – 374 Apprentice Vacancies
- NSRY Karwar Recruitment 2019 – 145 Apprentice Vacancies
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – 933 Apprentice (Designated Trades) Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Posts
- MDL Recruitment 2019 – 1980 Non-Executive Posts
- SECR Recruitment 2019 – 313 Apprentice Posts
- ICF Recruitment 2019 – 992 Apprentices Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2020 – 561 ITI Trade Apprentices Posts
Painter Govt Job – Painter Recruitment
Search latest Govt Jobs for Painter across sectors like Railways, Defence Job Vacancies, College, Schools and many more. Apply online Painter Vacancy for Freshers and Experienced across India. Check Central Govt Painter Vacancy – Indian Army Painter Jobs – Govt Job in Painter Artist Latest – ITI Painter Jobs – Painter Government Jobs. Browse Top Painting Govt Jobs and Get Free Job Alert ITI Painter.
Education is very important for gaining success in any job, but If someone doesn’t possess relevant education than choosing a career becomes a difficult task. But if you have bright skills in any occupation then your probability of success increases. Some job profiles required skills to increase the probability of success. As in the job of Painter, skills play a more important role than education. Painting is the practice of applying paint or another medium to surfaces such as walls, paper, canvas, wood, glass, clay, leaf, and copper by using various tools like knives, sponges, and airbrushes. It is a mode of creative expression and can be done in various forms. We create this page to ensure our users about the latest vacancies in the public sector. To get the new notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on a daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria – Responsibilities of Painters
No specific degree is required for this occupation. A certificate in painting trade from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) after passing 10th is required to get a job in this field. Find the Latest & Upcoming Govt. Jobs on this page.
The responsibilities of Painters include
- Responsible for examining surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary.
- Must use high-quality products appropriately in order to get the best results.
- Responsible for the quality of the work completed by all staff.
- Must ensure that customers are satisfied with the work.
- Responsible for job site safety.
Skills Required for Painters – Painting Jobs for Freshers
To become a painter, one must possess artistic skills. Painters also need business skills. Interpersonal skills are also important as a painter will deal with many people, including clients, art collectors, art directors, and museum curators.
- Must have time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be familiar with the required tools/ materials.
- Must have good communication and judgment skills.
Career Scope as Painters – New Job Openings – Free Job Alert
They can choose their career as an Interior/ Exterior. A number of government organizations release notifications to hire eligible people on this profile. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in this trade can get new job openings on this page. We ensure both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest updates of recruitments in this trade.
A number of government organizations like MOD, CSL, CISF, NWR, NCR, SECR, AIESL, IAF, BSF, Indian Navy, Western Railway, India Post and many other states/ central units release notifications to hire eligible people on this profile.
Why Daily Naukri for Painting Jobs Recruitment Updates?
Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Jobs in the public sector related to this field in India – Latest Painter Recruitment Notification.