- TMC Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer and Various other Vacancies
- DME AP Recruitment 2020 – 193 Staff Nurse and Anaesthesia Technician Vacancies
- RGSSH Recruitment 2020 – 418 Assistant Professor and other Vacancies
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – 353 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) and Other Vacancies
- BFUHS Recruitment 2020 – 1978 Research Scientist and Other Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 333 Grade-III (Technical) Vacancies
- NCL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Retired Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- Aurangabad Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 – 3485 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- SMC Recruitment 2020 – 262 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 4808 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 5165 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 134 CMP and Staff Nurse Vacancies
- SECR Recruitment 2020 – 103 Para Medical Staff Vacancies
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 865 ANM Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – 78 CMP and Staff Nurse Vacancies
- DMW Recruitment 2020 – 13 CMP and Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- Health Department Telangana Recruitment 2020 – 2157 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 78 Paramedical Staff and CMP Doctor Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – 172 Para-Medical Staff Vacancies
- Arogya Vibhag Parbhani Recruitment 2020 – 80 Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Vacancies
- Aurangabad Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2020 – 527 Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
- CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2020 – 466 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- FMMCH Balasore Recruitment 2020 – 223 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- WB Health Recruitment 2020 – 200 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- GMC Jammu Recruitment 2020 – 130 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – 9333 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- KMC Recruitment 2020 – 140 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- BFUHS Recruitment 2020 – 500+ Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- OMC Recruitment 2020 – 128 Non-Executive Vacancies
- GMCH Assam Recruitment 2020 – 300 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- Social Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment 2020 – 60 Teacher and Other Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 399 Staff Nurse, Driver and Other Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1099 Staff Nurse, Conductor and Other Vacancies
- NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020 – 253 Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider Vacancies
- NCL Recruitment 2020 – 52 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 66 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- NHM UP Recruitment 2020 – 2700+ Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- KPSC Recruitment 2020 – 59 Junior Public Health Nurse Gr.II Vacancies
- OSSC Recruitment 2020 – 59 Staff Nurse, ANM and Other Vacancies
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 600 Lab Technician and ANM Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 98 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 486+ Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 – 56 Trainee (Nurse) Vacancies
- NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – 552 Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider Vacancies
- TMC Recruitment 2020 – 169 Contract Nurse & Housekeeping Staff Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 107 Assistant and Other Posts
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 – 51 Non-Teaching Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 4322 Dental Hygienist and Other Posts
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 – 760 Staff Nurse Posts
- GMC Goa Recruitment 2020 – 1077 Pharmacist and Other Posts
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2020 – 99 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- DHFW Meghalaya Recruitment 2020 – 107 Staff Nurse Posts
- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019 – 38 Engineer, Officer and Other Posts
- CCL Recruitment 2020 – 102 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- THSTI Recruitment 2019 – 04 Study Nurse Posts
- ACTREC Recruitment 2020 – 13 Assistant Medical Superintendent, Assistant Staff Physician and Various Posts
- RIMS Recruitment 2020 – 362 Staff Nurse – Grade A Posts
Govt Nurse Jobs – Nursing Jobs in Govt Sector
Nursing Govt Jobs – Check out the Latest Nursing Jobs in Govt Sector Vacancies – Apply Online for Staff Nurse Jobs – Staff Nurse Vacancy for freshers and experienced candidates across India. Get the latest update on GovtNursing Jobs. Nowadays, the nursing sector is booming with flying colours. As healthcare problems are increasing day by day there is a requirement of educated nurses in various modern hospitals. There can be different types of nurses one can come across as it provides flexibility in choosing the area of interest. A nurse is a person who is trained to give care or help to people who are sick or injured. Nurses work with doctors and other health care workers to make patients well and to keep them fit and healthy.
In the health care sector, Nursing is considered as one of the best professions. The profession of Nurse is one of the strongest pillars of the medical profession. This profession involves the care of patients so they may attain optimal health and quality of life and this is the most trusted professions, trust involves integrity and honesty. Delivering safe and high-quality health care depends upon honesty and trust. This profession is a practice discipline with society to enhance the health and well-being of humanity. We create this page to ensure our users about the latest job vacancies in the public sector. To get the latest notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on a daily basis for Govt Nurse Jobs notification.
Career Scope as a Nurse – New Job Openings – Free Job Alert
The career opportunities in this profession are very high. It covers various fields like Orthopedic and Rehabilitation/ Neonatal/ Neuro/ Psychiatric/ Oncology/ Critical Care/ Practitioner in Midwifery/ Emergency and Disaster/ Cardio-Thoracic/ Operation Room Nursing. There are various types of nursing fields available nowadays for eg. Dental nurse, Anesthesia, Burn, Radiology, Cardiac nursing and Ambulatory care nursing etc.
Every year, Institutions like PGIMER, AIIMS, DU, BFUHS, UHSR, RIMS, SCTIMST and others conduct entrance examinations to enrol candidates in different courses. Those who successfully complete their degrees can apply to various B.Sc/ M.Sc Jobs, Nursing Assistant Jobs in different govt. organizations.
There are overwhelming jobs in this profession in various government hospitals, medical institutions and Colleges. The Govt. sector provides an excellent career scope as a Nurse in organizations like IGMC Shimla, RIMS, NEIGRIHMS, AIIMS, HWB, NHM, RMRC, IGMCRI, PGIMER, VMMC, JIPMER, ICMR, ESIC Hospital, Indian Army Hospital and Nursing Corps.
Eligibility Criteria – Responsibilities of Nurse – Skills Required for Nursing Jobs
Job seekers who want to make their career in this field are required a professional Degree/ Diploma in ANM/ GNM/ Bachelor (B.Sc.)/ Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Nursing etc. or any course related to it. Find the Latest & Upcoming Jobs related to this field on this page. The responsibilities of Nurse include to prevent medication errors and ensures patients receive the correct treatment, to deliver care to a patient depends on the stage of illness and situation, to clear all doubts of patients like a teacher, to determine the exact needs of the patient.
The key skills that are required for this job profile are
- Effective communication in the healthcare system is necessary because a lot of people visits daily from different locations either educated or not.
- This profession requires a solid framework of ethics that will guide personal and professional conduct.
- Use critical thinking to assist in decision-making.
- Must be confident to provide the best possible care.
- Must be able to work independently without supervision, knowing they will get the job done.
Why Daily Naukri for Nursing Recruitment Updates?
Daily Naukri is the best website to look for Nursing Recruitment updates in the government sector or Sarkari Naukri for Nurse. Get complete details such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, the application process, Nurse Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Jobs for Nurses in India – Latest job recruitment. Bookmark this page to get all the Nurse Government Jobs in India. Subscribe to Staff Nurse Vacancy to know immediately about the Latest Staff Nurse Jobs notification from our website.