- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 111 Manager and Other Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Engineers/Officer and GAE Vacancies through GATE-2020
- RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020 – 66 Consultant Vacancies
- RRC SER Recruitment 2020 – 617 ALP and Other Vacancies against GDCE Quota
- NFL Recruitment 2020 – 52 Engineer and Other Vacancies
- MSCWB Recruitment 2020 – 79 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2020 – 567 Engineer Vacancies
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – 353 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) and Other Vacancies
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 – 255 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – 215 Non-Executive Vacancies
- NALCO Recruitment 2020 – 120 Graduate Engineer Vacancies Through GATE – 2020
- RSSB Recruitment 2020 – 1219 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 – 63 JE (Civil) Vacancies
- C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2020 – 132 Project Manager and Engineer Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 85 Assistant Engineer and Other Vacancies
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2020 – 51 Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancies
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 – 121 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- OMC Recruitment 2020 – 128 Non-Executive Vacancies
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 – 600 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
- HARTRON Recruitment 2020 – 117 IT Professional Vacancies
- LIC AAO & AE Exam 2020 – 218 Vacancies
- TNPL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Graduate Engineer Trainee and Other Vacancies
- SSC Recruitment 2020 -1300+ Selection Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 – 418 Group A, B and C Vacancies
- BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 6379 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- RRC ER Recruitment 2020 – 50 Junior Engineer Vacancies against GDCE Quota
- CSL Recruitment 2020 – 83 Commissioning Engineer and Assistant Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1099 Staff Nurse, Conductor and Other Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 2978 Junior System Engineer and Other Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 134 Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 – 152 Junior Technician and Other Vacancies
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020 – 58 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancies
- C-DAC Recruitment 2020 – 143 Project Engineer & Manager Vacancies
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 – 129 Engineer Vacancies
- UDHD Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 463 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020 – 536 Junior Clerk and Other Vacancies
- ECIL Recruitment 2020 – 185 Apprentice Vacancies
- IRCON Recruitment 2020 – 100 Civil & Electrical Engineer Vacancies
- DMRC Recruitment 2020 – 1493 Executive and Non-Executive Staff Vacancies
- UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2019 – 712 Vacancies
- VSSC Recruitment 2020 – 80 Scientist/Engineer and Medical Officer Vacancies
- UDHD Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 893 JE and Other Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 50 Specialist Officer Vacancies
- RRC NCR Recruitment 2020 – 529 Station Master and Other Posts against GDCE Quota
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – 50 Group A Vacancies
- ECIL Recruitment 2020 – 64 Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies
- UPMRC Recruitment 2019 – 183 Executive and Non-Executive Vacancies
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – 89 Engineer, Personnel Officer and Other Vacancies
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019 – 524 Professor & Other Vacancies
- MMRDA Recruitment 2019 – 75 Engineering Vacancies
- PSPCL Recruitment 2020 – 111 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Manager Posts
- KSRSAC Recruitment 2020 – 68 Analyst and Other Vacancies
- RRC WR Recruitment 2020 – 149 JE and DMS Posts against GDCE Quota
- EESL Recruitment 2019 – 235 Various Level Posts
- C-DAC Recruitment 2020 – 82 Project Engineer and Other Posts
- JKSSB Recruitment 2019 – 30 Junior Engineer Posts
- ISRO Recruitment 2020 – 327 Scientist/ Engineer Vacancies
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 – 51 Non-Teaching Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 38 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancies
- NIFT Recruitment 2019 – 30 Group A & B Posts
- RailTel Recruitment 2019 – 53 Apprentice Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2020 – 31 Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Posts
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020 – 71 Non-Teaching Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – 301 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Posts
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 – 57 Computer Operator and Other Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – 30 Engineer Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Graduate Engineering Apprentice Vacancies
- CVPP Recruitment 2019 – 20 Trainee Engineer Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – 296 Junior Engineer Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2020 – 477 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2020 – 73 Non-Teaching Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 11 Sr. Engineer and Manager Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 47 Junior Engineer and Maintainer Vacancies
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 – 93 Non-Faculty Posts
- IFFCO Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Posts
- TCIL Recruitment 2020 – 21 Engineer and Other Posts
- HPCL Recruitment 2020 – 164 Engineer and Officer Posts
- SSC JE Examination 2019 – Apply Online
- BOB Recruitment 2019 – 25 IT Professionals Posts
Engineering Jobs Govt Sector – Engineer Jobs
Engineering is considered to be one of the largest and versatile fields of education that cover a wide range of applications and industries. There is a wide range of engineering fields such as Aerospace, Agricultural, Automotive, Chemical, Civil, Software, Electrical, etc. Engineers are mainly employed to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems in the relevant field.
Becoming an Engineer has been always the dream of every individual, but it is a challenging and hard task too. From the time of birth only, parents start praying for the bright future of their child and also pray that they acquire the higher rank of Engineer, Doctor or Officer. Engineering is a profession which demands high intellectual & professional skills to maintain, built, design the machines or structures. Check out the Latest Engineering Jobs Govt Sector – Get Quick Engineer Jobs Notification on all the Latest and Upcoming openings. Interested candidates searching for a daily job opening alerts can check this page regularly.
Govt Jobs Opening for Engineers – Responsibilities of Engineers
Are you looking for jobs in Government organization, Subscribe now with DailyNaukri to get the Latest Govt Jobs Opening for Engineers alerts in your email. The world of engineers forms a bridge between the scientific discoveries and their subsequent applications to human & their lifestyle business needs. Engineering offers aspirants with a wide variety of courses in various streams like Computer Science, Electronics, Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical and many other allied areas.
People who want to enter into the government field with Engineer rank can get a catalogue of Latest public sector vacancies in various PSU’s, universities and R&D institutes. We maintain an adequate list of all Engineers Govt Jobs so that our users don’t miss any important notifications or recruitments. Many organizations, PSU’s, PSC’s which offer Sarkari Naukri are RITES Ltd, Bharat Electronics Limited, Cochin Port Trust, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Inland Waterways Authority of India and many other. Every year, Banking, Finance, Defence, PSC, Postal, PSU, Govt. Universities & Colleges State and Central Govt. Departments like PWD release Engineering Vacancy notifications.
If we talk about the skills of Engineer then he should have a sharp logical mind with fast decision-making skills. He must have a strong analytical mind, desire to learn and create, leadership and management skills and vast knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
The responsibilities of the engineer depend according to the relevant field in which they work for eg Software Engineer focuses on the production of the software system. There are various fields available in the software industry too for eg one can go for Hardware engineering or Network engineering. Chemical Engineer looks after the production of Chemical products and its processes. Civil engineer focuses on the construction of large systems and structures. Electrical Engineer looks after the design of electrical systems and circuitry. Similarly, other engineers look after their system in which field they are employed. The various other responsibilities of engineers are:-
- Research – To seek new principles and processes by employing mathematical and scientific concepts.
- Development – results of the research are applied to the development which can result in the new electronic model or machine.
- Design – Engineers select the methods, specifies materials and determines the shape to satisfy the technical requirements.
- Construction – Preparing the site, determining the procedures that will economically and safely yield the desired quality result.
- Production and Operation – Choosing the tools and integrating the flow of materials by controlling the machines and plant.
The foundation qualification of engineering includes B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree.
Why Daily Naukri for Engineers Govt Jobs Update?
Engineering is one of the diverse careers with virtually unlimited alternatives. If you have the right set of skills for the job and determined towards this field, you can find a variety of ways to employ. So, good news for all the job aspirants is that we here on this page notify you of eligibility criteria, vacancies count, qualification, and selection. Bookmark this page for all the Latest Engineers Govt Jobs Update. Find the latest updates of Engineer Vacancies on this page.