- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 800+ Instructor and Other Vacancies
- NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020 – 70 Diploma Engineer Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 290 Clerk and Other Vacancies
- UDHD Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 442 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – 212 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Vacancies
- NCRTC Recruitment 2020 – 52 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 225 Trainee and Project Engineer Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 160 Trainee Engineer-II Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 549 Engineer and Officer Vacancies
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 – 55 Team Leader and Other Vacancies
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2020 – 1100+ Professor and Other Vacancies
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 180+ Professor and Other Vacancies
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2020 – 170 Engineer Vacancies
- KELTRON Recruitment 2020 – 102 Manager and Other Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Graduate Engineer Apprentice Vacancies
- MSCWB Recruitment 2020 – 128 Manager and Other Vacancies
- C-DAC Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – 60 Project Engineer Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1661 Assistant, Officer and Other Vacancies
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 – 93 Non-Faculty Vacancies
- AMU Recruitment 2020 – 117 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- JRHMS Recruitment 2020 – 847 Public Health Professionals Vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 – 214 Group A, B and C Vacancies
- IGIMS Recruitment 2020 – 83 Non-Faculty Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 57 Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 23 Engineer and Officer Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 33 Engineer and Officer Vacancies
- NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020 – Care Taker and Other Vacancies
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – 81 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- KPSC Recruitment 2020 – 67 Assistant Engineer and Other Vacancies
- OPSC Recruitment 2020 – 210 Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) Vacancies
- OIL Recruitment 2020 – 54 Grade A, B and C Vacancies
- SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2020 Released
- CFW AP Recruitment 2020 – 77 Consultant and Other Vacancies
- MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2020 – 52 Sub-Engineer/ Draftsman Vacancies
- GSPHCL Recruitment 2020 – 11 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
- C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2020 – 139 Project Engineer Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 42 Assistant Engineer and Other Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2020 – 637 Assistant Engineer and JE Vacancies
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020 – 62 Group A and B Vacancies
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 – 31 Group B and C Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 204 Officer and Other Vacancies
- GSPHCL Recruitment 2020 – 41 Civil Engineer Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 37 Project Engineer Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 108 Trainee and Project Engineer Vacancies
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 – 610 Vetting Officer and Other Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 64 Engineer and Other Vacancies
- BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2020 – 275 Officer and Other Vacancies
- NFL Recruitment 2020 – 40 Technical Professional Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2020 – 577 Assistant Engineer and Other Vacancies
- BSF Recruitment 2020 – 213 Group B and C Vacancies
- RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020 – 54 DEO and Other Vacancies
- NHPC Limited Recruitment 2020 – 86 Trainee Vacancies
- JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – 52 Technician and Other Vacancies
- KELTRON Recruitment 2020 – 65 Engineer and Other Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 121 Medical Officer and Other Vacancies
- RCF Ltd Recruitment 2020 – 393 Management Trainee and Other Vacancies
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – 353 Asst Engineer and Other Vacancies
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 – 275 Engineer and Asst Chemist Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 85 Assistant Engineer and Other Vacancies
- SKIMS Recruitment 2020 – 183 Technician and Various Other Vacancies
- RRC SER Recruitment 2020 – 617 ALP and Other Vacancies against GDCE Quota
- RSSB Recruitment 2020 – 1219 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 896 Junior Engineer and Various Other Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Engineers/Officer and GAE Vacancies through GATE-2020
- HPU Recruitment 2020 – 274 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- NALCO Recruitment 2020 – 120 Graduate Engineer Vacancies Through GATE – 2020
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 111 Manager and Other Vacancies
- RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020 – 66 Consultant Vacancies
- NFL Recruitment 2020 – 52 Engineer and Other Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2020 – 567 Engineer Vacancies
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – 215 Non-Executive Vacancies
- C-DAC Noida Recruitment 2020 – 132 Project Manager and Engineer Vacancies
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2020 – 51 Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancies
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 – 600 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
- HARTRON Recruitment 2020 – 117 IT Professional Vacancies
- LIC AAO & AE Exam 2020 – 218 Vacancies
- TNPL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Graduate Engineer Trainee and Other Vacancies
- SSC Recruitment 2020 -1300+ Selection Posts
- BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 6379 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- RRC ER Recruitment 2020 – 50 Junior Engineer Vacancies against GDCE Quota
Engineering Jobs Govt Sector – Engineer Jobs
Engineering is considered to be one of the largest and versatile fields of education that cover a wide range of applications and industries. There is a wide range of engineering fields such as Aerospace, Agricultural, Automotive, Chemical, Civil, Software, Electrical, etc. Engineers are mainly employed to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems in the relevant field.
Becoming an Engineer has been always the dream of every individual, but it is a challenging and hard task too. From the time of birth only, parents start praying for the bright future of their child and also pray that they acquire the higher rank of Engineer, Doctor or Officer. Engineering is a profession which demands high intellectual & professional skills to maintain, built, design the machines or structures. Check out the Latest Engineering Jobs Govt Sector – Get Quick Engineer Jobs Notification on all the Latest and Upcoming openings. Interested candidates searching for a daily job opening alerts can check this page regularly.
Govt Jobs Opening for Engineers – Responsibilities of Engineers
Are you looking for jobs in Government organization, Subscribe now with DailyNaukri to get the Latest Govt Jobs Opening for Engineers alerts in your email. The world of engineers forms a bridge between the scientific discoveries and their subsequent applications to human & their lifestyle business needs. Engineering offers aspirants with a wide variety of courses in various streams like Computer Science, Electronics, Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical and many other allied areas.
People who want to enter into the government field with Engineer rank can get a catalogue of Latest public sector vacancies in various PSU’s, universities and R&D institutes. We maintain an adequate list of all Engineers Govt Jobs so that our users don’t miss any important notifications or recruitments. Many organizations, PSU’s, PSC’s which offer Sarkari Naukri are RITES Ltd, Bharat Electronics Limited, Cochin Port Trust, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Inland Waterways Authority of India and many other. Every year, Banking, Finance, Defence, PSC, Postal, PSU, Govt. Universities & Colleges State and Central Govt. Departments like PWD release Engineering Vacancy notifications.
If we talk about the skills of Engineer then he should have a sharp logical mind with fast decision-making skills. He must have a strong analytical mind, desire to learn and create, leadership and management skills and vast knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
The responsibilities of the engineer depend according to the relevant field in which they work for eg Software Engineer focuses on the production of the software system. There are various fields available in the software industry too for eg one can go for Hardware engineering or Network engineering. Chemical Engineer looks after the production of Chemical products and its processes. Civil engineer focuses on the construction of large systems and structures. Electrical Engineer looks after the design of electrical systems and circuitry. Similarly, other engineers look after their system in which field they are employed. The various other responsibilities of engineers are:-
- Research – To seek new principles and processes by employing mathematical and scientific concepts.
- Development – results of the research are applied to the development which can result in the new electronic model or machine.
- Design – Engineers select the methods, specifies materials and determines the shape to satisfy the technical requirements.
- Construction – Preparing the site, determining the procedures that will economically and safely yield the desired quality result.
- Production and Operation – Choosing the tools and integrating the flow of materials by controlling the machines and plant.
The foundation qualification of engineering includes B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree.
Why Daily Naukri for Engineers Govt Jobs Update?
Engineering is one of the diverse careers with virtually unlimited alternatives. If you have the right set of skills for the job and determined towards this field, you can find a variety of ways to employ. So, good news for all the job aspirants is that we here on this page notify you of eligibility criteria, vacancies count, qualification, and selection. Bookmark this page for all the Latest Engineers Govt Jobs Update. Find the latest updates of Engineer Vacancies on this page.