- C-DAC Recruitment 2019 – 82 Project Engineer and Other Posts
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019 – 445 Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
- JKSSB Recruitment 2019 – 30 Junior Engineer Posts
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 – 327 Scientist/ Engineer Posts
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 – 242 Non-Teaching Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 38 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Posts
- NIFT Recruitment 2019 – 30 Group A & B Posts
- RailTel Recruitment 2019 – 53 Apprentice Posts
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019 – 111 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Manager Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 – 31 Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Posts
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2019 – 71 Non-Teaching Posts
- MMRDA Recruitment 2019 – 75 Engineering Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 2978 Junior System Engineer and Other Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – 301 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Posts
- RRC WR Recruitment 2019 – 149 JE and DMS Posts against GDCE Quota
- IGNOU Recruitment 2019 – 57 Computer Operator and Other Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – 30 Engineer Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – 50 Graduate Engineering Apprentice Posts
- MMRDA Recruitment 2019 – 1053 Non- Executive Posts
- CVPP Recruitment 2019 – 20 Trainee Engineer Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – 296 Junior Engineer Posts
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019 – 664 Electrician and Other Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019 – 477 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2019 – 982 Assistant Teacher and J.E Posts
- NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019 – 73 Non-Teaching Posts
- OSSC Recruitment 2019 – 257 Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts
- OSSC Recruitment 2019 – 106 Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Posts
- HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – 40 Principal and Other Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – 11 Sr. Engineer and Manager Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 47 Junior Engineer and Maintainer Posts
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019 – 93 Non-Faculty Posts
- IFFCO Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Posts
- TCIL Recruitment 2019 – 21 Engineer and Other Posts
- HPCL Recruitment 2019 – 164 Engineer and Officer Posts
- SSC JE Examination 2019 – Apply Online
- BOB Recruitment 2019 – 25 IT Professionals Posts
- NHAI Recruitment 2019 – 11 Contract Engineer Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 – 13 Manager and Other Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 203 Engineer Posts
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – 450 Graduate Engineer and Diploma Engineer Posts
- C-DAC Recruitment 2019 – 14 Project Manager and Other Posts
- RAC Recruitment 2019 – 290 Scientist and Engineer Posts
- NPTI Recruitment 2019 – 14 Junior Engineer and Other Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019 – 118 Non Medical Posts
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 – 302 Stenographer and Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 – 130 Assistant Agriculture Engineer Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 199 Maintainer and Other Posts
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2019 – 10 Sr. DEO (Site Inspector)/ Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts
- NIT Raipur Recruitment 2019 – 77 Non- Faculty Posts
- IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 34 Junior Assistant and Other Posts
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 – 100 Junior Engineer Posts
- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2019 – 38 Engineer, Officer and Other Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2019 – 16 Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
- HVPNL Recruitment 2019 – 107 Assistant Engineer Posts
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – 04 Chief Engineer and Other Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 – 33 Engineer and Supervisor Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 – 386 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2019 – 16 Engineer (Civil) Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2019 – 19 Engineer, Manager and Other Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 – 24 Manager and Engineer Posts
- IrconISL Recruitment 2019 – 03 Survey, Works Engineer and Surveyor Posts
- IIA Recruitment 2019 – 03 Project Engineer and Project Trainee Posts
- IRCON Recruitment 2019 – 18 Manager and Engineer Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 785 Executives (Level-E1) Posts
- V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – 06 Executive Engineer Posts
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019 – 04 Research Engineer (Technical) Posts
- NHAI Recruitment 2019 – 02 Site Engineer Posts
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2019 – 92 Specialist Officers Posts
- DDA Recruitment 2019 – 23 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
- CPT Recruitment 2019 – 08 Executive Engineer Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – 02 Dy. Manager and Sr. Engineer Posts
- HIL Recruitment 2019 – 03 Asstt. Manager, Engineer and Officer Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 – 145 Engineer/ Executive Trainee Posts
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – Non-Teaching Posts
- BMRC Recruitment 2019 – 100 Engineers Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 – 09 Software Engineer Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 – 12 Junior Engineer Posts
- BMRC Recruitment 2019 – 25 Graduate Engineer Posts
- IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2019 – 04 Project Staff (Engineering) Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – 110 Yoga Instructor, Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
Engineering Jobs Govt Sector – Engineer Jobs
Engineering is considered to be one of the largest and versatile fields of education that cover a wide range of applications and industries. There is a wide range of engineering fields such as Aerospace, Agricultural, Automotive, Chemical, Civil, Software, Electrical, etc. Engineers are mainly employed to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems in the relevant field.
Becoming an Engineer has been always the dream of every individual, but it is a challenging and hard task too. From the time of birth only, parents start praying for the bright future of their child and also pray that they acquire the higher rank of Engineer, Doctor or Officer. Engineering is a profession which demands high intellectual & professional skills to maintain, built, design the machines or structures. Check out the Latest Engineering Jobs Govt Sector – Get Quick Engineer Jobs Notification on all the Latest and Upcoming openings. Interested candidates searching for a daily job opening alerts can check this page regularly.
Govt Jobs Opening for Engineers – Responsibilities of Engineers
Are you looking for jobs in Government organization, Subscribe now with DailyNaukri to get the Latest Govt Jobs Opening for Engineers alerts in your email. The world of engineers forms a bridge between the scientific discoveries and their subsequent applications to human & their lifestyle business needs. Engineering offers aspirants with a wide variety of courses in various streams like Computer Science, Electronics, Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical and many other allied areas.
People who want to enter into the government field with Engineer rank can get a catalogue of Latest public sector vacancies in various PSU’s, universities and R&D institutes. We maintain an adequate list of all Engineers Govt Jobs so that our users don’t miss any important notifications or recruitments. Many organizations, PSU’s, PSC’s which offer Sarkari Naukri are RITES Ltd, Bharat Electronics Limited, Cochin Port Trust, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Karnataka Public Service Commission, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Inland Waterways Authority of India and many other. Every year, Banking, Finance, Defence, PSC, Postal, PSU, Govt. Universities & Colleges State and Central Govt. Departments like PWD release Engineering Vacancy notifications.
If we talk about the skills of Engineer then he should have a sharp logical mind with fast decision-making skills. He must have a strong analytical mind, desire to learn and create, leadership and management skills and vast knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
The responsibilities of the engineer depend according to the relevant field in which they work for eg Software Engineer focuses on the production of the software system. There are various fields available in the software industry too for eg one can go for Hardware engineering or Network engineering. Chemical Engineer looks after the production of Chemical products and its processes. Civil engineer focuses on the construction of large systems and structures. Electrical Engineer looks after the design of electrical systems and circuitry. Similarly, other engineers look after their system in which field they are employed. The various other responsibilities of engineers are:-
- Research – To seek new principles and processes by employing mathematical and scientific concepts.
- Development – results of the research are applied to the development which can result in the new electronic model or machine.
- Design – Engineers select the methods, specifies materials and determines the shape to satisfy the technical requirements.
- Construction – Preparing the site, determining the procedures that will economically and safely yield the desired quality result.
- Production and Operation – Choosing the tools and integrating the flow of materials by controlling the machines and plant.
The foundation qualification of engineering includes B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree.
Why Daily Naukri for Engineers Govt Jobs Update?
Engineering is one of the diverse careers with virtually unlimited alternatives. If you have the right set of skills for the job and determined towards this field, you can find a variety of ways to employ. So, good news for all the job aspirants is that we here on this page notify you of eligibility criteria, vacancies count, qualification, and selection. Bookmark this page for all the Latest Engineers Govt Jobs Update. Find the latest updates of Engineer Vacancies on this page.