- SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 – 1081 Forester and Various Other Vacancies
- RPCAU Recruitment 2020 – 143 Driver and Other Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 79 Grade-III Vacancies
- GADVASU Recruitment 2020 – 122 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 – 50 Technical Staff Vacancies
- KSRTC Recruitment 2020 – 3745 Driver and Driver-cum-Conductor Vacancies
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 – 231 Driver Vacancies
- Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2020 – 118 SI, ASI and Other Vacancies
- SSC Recruitment 2020 -1300+ Selection Posts
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – 300 Driver Vacancies
- RBU Recruitment 2020 – 116 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- ISRO URSC Recruitment 2020 – 182 Technician and Other Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 399 Staff Nurse, Driver and Other Vacancies
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 – 944 Constable and Other Vacancies
- AP High Court Recruitment 2020 – 111 Office Subordinate and Driver Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 200 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020 – 5085 Constable Vacancies
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020 – 256 Assistant and Other Vacancies
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020 – 88 Non-Teaching Vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 137 Technician and Other Vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 185 Stipendiary Trainee and Other Vacancies
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – 486+ Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
- NWKRTC Recruitment 2020 – 2814 Driver and Conductor Vacancies
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 – 1847 Constable and Constable Driver Vacancies
- CSBC Recruitment 2019 – 1722 Driver Constable Vacancies
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2019 – 122 Chemist, Manager and Other Vacancies
- Aavin Recruitment 2019 – 51 Manager and other Vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 107 Assistant and Other Posts
- MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2019- 182 Apprentice Posts
- IPRC Recruitment 2020 – 22 Pharmacist and Other Vacancies
- SSUPSW Recruitment 2020 – 917 Center Manager and Other Posts
- Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 – 15 Non-Teaching Posts
- TCIL Recruitment 2020 – 21 Engineer and Other Posts
- MDL Recruitment 2019 – 1980 Non-Executive Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2020 – 79 Assistant, Driver and Other Vacancies
- WB Police Recruitment 2019 – 40 Driver Posts
- WB Police Recruitment 2019 – 25 Driver Posts
- GSI Recruitment 2020 – 37 Ordinary Grade Driver Posts
- NIRT Recruitment 2020 – 08 Driver-cum-Mechanic Posts
Govt Driver Job – Driving Jobs
You can do anything as long as you have passion in it, then why not choose a career that encourages driving for the living. There are many jobs that offer you fair salary as a truck driver, tanker driver, tow truck driver, etc which involves moving the goods from one place to another. Truck drivers mainly transport all sorts of cargo, bulky goods and Liquids across the cities and states. There are various schools, hospitals, universities, colleges and government institutes which hires drivers for transportation. A lot of cities which are famous for their tourist places have plenty of jobs for drivers to start their career. Driving Jobs is appropriate for the people who don’t mind living away from the home because drivers spend more time on the roads.
If you have a love for driving, then the driver is the right career choice for you. Many govt. organizations need drivers to transport goods from one place to another. Every year, they release notifications to hire eligible persons for this position. One can earn a handsome salary by opting for driving as a career. Job seekers wish to work as Car, Ambulance, Truck, Bus Driver etc. can find unlimited employment opportunities in public organizations. We create this page to cover all Govt Driver Job vacancies. Get the new notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on a daily basis.
Skills Required for Driver Govt Jobs – Driver Vacancy for Freshers
If we talk about skills and eligibility to become driver then there are various requirements. For making a career in the driving field, candidates must be 10th Pass or 12th Pass and must have a valid driving license of the light motor vehicle and heavy motor vehicle. If you are professional and have required experience in driving, then you can also apply for the post of a personal chauffeur of government officials.
Apart from it, one must have good knowledge about signs and traffic law, be punctual and patient, being able to read and follow maps and having technical skills and have problem-solving skills and being trustworthy. The responsibilities of this position are:-
- Cleaning – Making regular quality checks of vehicles.
- Collecting – loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices.
- Checking – verifying loading documents, checking the condition of goods.
- Assisting – Communicating passengers and estimating weights to comply with load limitations.
Check out the Latest Government Driver Jobs in India – Quick Job Notifications on all Latest and Upcoming Job Openings. Get the important official updates and news on the Driver Vacancy for Freshers. Interested candidates searching for a daily job opening alerts can check this page for endless employment opportunities in various government transport agencies, hospitals, schools and other organizations. AIIPMR, AAVIN, NIN, Rajasthan High Court, Indian Post, Gujarat HC, CISF, GSRTC, Gauhati High Court, FRI, PPT, HSSC, IIT, Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Transport of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, etc.
Why Daily Naukri for Driver Recruitment Updates?
It is a well-accepted reality that this profession provides a handsome salary starting from 15K to 20 K. Experience in this field brings the opportunity for drivers to increase their pay scale. Start searching for latest Driver Recruitment Updates here, as it is one of the best websites which serves all kinds of Government Job Notifications. Stay tuned with Daily Naukri to get vital updates related to Sarkari Naukri. Subscribe to our free email job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs.