- IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 404 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2020 – 600 Technical and Non Technical Apprentice Vacancies
- BFUHS Recruitment 2020 – 1978 Research Scientist and Other Vacancies
- Aurangabad Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2020 – 3485 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 4808 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 5165 Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies
- KV Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 – PGT, DEO and Other Vacancies
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 – 746 Junior Assistant and Other Vacancies
- SSC Recruitment 2020 -1300+ Selection Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 511 Apprentice Vacancies
- EESL Recruitment 2019 – 235 Various Level Posts
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2020 – 109 Surveyor and Other Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2020 – 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
- Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2020 – 771 Personal Assistant and Other Posts
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 – 63 Non-Teaching Posts
- CGMSC Recruitment 2020 – 268 Drug Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- NLC Recruitment 2020 – 875 Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 – 302 Stenographer and Other Posts
- GNDU Recruitment 2019 – 58 Clerk and Other Posts
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2020 – 79 Trainee Controllers & Data Entry Operators Posts
- NIRT Recruitment 2020 – 15 Scientist C, Project Technical Officer and Other Posts
- HIL Recruitment 2019 – 35 Trainees Posts
Govt Data Entry Operator Jobs – Computer Operator Vacancies
Searching for Govt Data Entry Operator Jobs in India? Check out the latest Data Entry Jobs and Computer Operator Vacancies in Govt Sector. Get a list of Upcoming and Latest Govt Jobs of Data Entry/ Computer Jobs Vacancies.
Computers play a significant part in the world today. They are used for various unique and business purposes and people cannot live without it. For this reason, computer-related jobs are quite prominent in the market today. There are a huge number of opportunities available which somehow pertain to the computer. One such job is the Data entry Operator.
Data entry operator is also known by the name of a data entry clerk or key entry operator. They work in an organisation with the motive of entering the data from forms, applications into computer system databases or application for business use. The main responsibility of them is to insert, update, maintain accurate data which is optimized for posting on online job boards or career pages of the company.
DEO Vacancies – Apply Online for Data Entry Operator Vacancy
Government sector offers excellent employment opportunities in data entry service. A career in data entry includes jobs like data management, document management jobs, data processing, data mining, data conversion and document imaging and data digitization. Every year, Banking, Finance, Defence, Postal, PSU, Universities & Colleges, Hospitals, State and Central Govt. Bodies and departments like PWDs release Data Entry Operator Vacancy notifications in KRCL, Madras High Court, SSC, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, SBI, IBPS, JSSC, HSLSA, TMC, APPSC, DOEACC Society, Indian Council for Medical Research, Ministry of Science and Technology of Government of India.
Visit Daily Naukri for Govt Jobs for Data Entry Operators and Computer Operator. Check DEO Vacancies from Govt Departments. Apply Online for Data Entry Operator Vacancy for Freshers and Experienced across India. Get direct Govt. Walk-in-Interview Jobs update.
Responsibilities and Skills for Data Entry Operator Jobs
There is a very slight difference between the computer operator and data entry operator. A computer operator is engaged in ensuring that the machines are running and are physically secured, whereas DEO differs from them in the following way:-
Responsibilities of Data Entry Operator
- Collect, proofread and sort information according to priorities to prepare data for computer entry.
- Checks for data errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output.
- Generating reports in order to store completed work in designated locations so that to perform backup operations.
- Keep information confidential by applying data program techniques and procedures.
If we talk about the skills of the Data entry operator then he must have good typing speed with accuracy. You need just the high school diploma to become a data entry operator. Here are some other skills of data entry operator:-
- Familiarity with MS Office and data programs.
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
Why Daily Naukri for Data Entry Operator Recruitment Updates?
Data Entry Operator is one of the diverse careers with virtually unlimited alternatives. If you have the right set of skills for the job and determined towards this field, you can find a variety of ways to employ them that also suits your personality and personal strengths. Find the latest Data Entry Operator Recruitment Updates on this page. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming DEO Jobs in India.