- KSP Recruitment 2020 – 4000+ Police Constable Vacancies
- KSP Recruitment 2020 – 2672 Police Constable Vacancies
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 – 72 Associate Consultant/ Junior Consultant Vacancies
- WB Police Recruitment 2020 – 139 Technical Staff Vacancies
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – 1283 Constable and Other Vacancies
- CRPF Recruitment 2020 – 1412 Head Constable (GD) Vacancies through LDCE 2019
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 – 944 Constable and Other Vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020 – 4975 Constable (Sports Quota) Vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020 – 5085 Constable Vacancies
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 – 649 Head Constable (AWO/ TPO) Vacancies
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 – 1847 Constable and Constable Driver Vacancies
- CSBC Recruitment 2019 – 1722 Driver Constable Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2020 – 1614 Head Constable and Other Vacancies
- NIA Recruitment 2020 – 79 Constable and Other Vacancies
- BSF Recruitment 2020 – 1356 Constable (GD) Vacancies
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 – 554 Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts
- JK Police Recruitment 2019 – 2700 Constable Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2019 – 1013 Armed Police Constable Posts
- Punjab Police Recruitment 2020 – Inspector and Other Posts
- SSB Recruitment 2020 – 150 Constable (Sports Quota) Posts
Constable Government Jobs – Latest Updates
Searching for Constable Government Jobs? Check out the Latest Govt Jobs for Constable – Quick Job Notifications on all Latest and Upcoming Job Openings. Get the important official updates and news on Constable Recruitment. Bookmark this page and get daily alerts for a job opening and other important updates. Apply online Constable Vacancy for Freshers and Experienced across India – 10th Pass Govt Jobs – 12th Pass Govt Jobs. Explore Constable Bharti – Latest Vacancies for Constable – Civil Police Constable Job Openings in your desired locations Now!
Willing to serve the nation and fight against crime? Then you can choose constable as a career. This page covers all the latest jobs in State Police Services, Defence Forces and Central Armed Forces such as Indian Navy, Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Border Security Force, Central Industrial Security Force and other related forces. A constable is the lowest police rank in India followed by Head Constable. Some constables help to enforce law and order in the country and some safeguard the civilians in border areas. We create this page to ensure users about the latest Constable Vacancies. To get the new notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on a daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria – Responsibilities of a Constable
For entering into this field, one must have 10th Pass or 12th Pass certificate and age should be between 18 to 25 years. To work as a constable in a specific trade, candidates must have a certificate in that particular trade from the Industrial Training Institute (ITI). Some Govt. organizations conduct examinations for the recruitment of this post in state police departments. The responsibilities of this job position are
- Preparing and submitting complete written reports regarding investigations and police service activities.
- Confronting and resolving emergency and non-emergency situations securing lives and property.
- Enforcing laws, doing an investigation and arresting offenders.
- Remain within the boundaries of their assigned patrol area.
- Maintaining public order and providing assistance.
- Submitting regular progress reports.
Skills Required for Constable Jobs – Constable Jobs for Freshers
The key skills that are required for this job position are
- Understanding of law and judicial rules.
- Ability to be calm in challenging and decisive situations.
- Ability to make good judgment and make good creative decisions.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Career Scope – New Job Openings – Free Job Alert
After service for 5 years or above as a constable, one can be promoted to head constable and then to Assistant Sub-Inspector or Sub-Inspector. The promotion of this job position varies according to state police services and defence forces. Every year, state police and central armed police forces release notifications for the recruitment of this position. BSF, ITBP, CISF, CSBC, TSLPRB, Chhattisgarh Police, Rajasthan Police, Karnataka State Police, Assam Police, TNUSRB, West Bengal Police, Sikkim Police, HSSC, KoPT, Supreme Court of India, Arunachal Pradesh Police and many more are the top recruiters for this position.
Why Daily Naukri for Constable Recruitment Updates?
Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Constable Jobs in India – Latest Constable Recruitment Updates.