- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 79 Grade-III Vacancies
- GADVASU Recruitment 2020 – 122 Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies
- DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 – 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancies
- Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2020 – 118 SI, ASI and Other Vacancies
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 150 ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancies
- NRRMS AP Recruitment 2020 – 1512 Computer Operator and Other Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 3864 PGT Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 570 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 755 Assistant Manager and Other Vacancies
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – 399 Staff Nurse, Driver and Other Vacancies
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – 1099 Staff Nurse, Conductor and Other Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 200 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 647 Act Apprentice Vacancies
- HCL Recruitment 2020 – 161 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 2978 Junior System Engineer and Other Vacancies
- NIE Recruitment 2020 – 61 Project Technician and Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 – 244 Workshop Instructor Vacancies
- WCR Recruitment 2020 – 1273 Apprentice Vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 90 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 – 550 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – 137 Technician and Other Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2020 – 260 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- IPRC Recruitment 2020 – 220 Apprentice Vacancies
- CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2020 – 50 Project Assistant Level-I & II Posts
- RRC WR Recruitment 2020 – 149 JE and DMS Posts against GDCE Quota
- RRC WR Recruitment 2020 – 99 Senior Clerk Cum Typist Posts against GDCE Quota
- TSSPDCL Recruitment 2020 – 3025 Junior Lineman and Other Posts
- MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2019- 182 Apprentice Posts
- WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2020 – 109 Surveyor and Other Posts
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 – 51 Non-Teaching Posts
- ECIL Recruitment 2020 – 200 Junior Technical Officer Vacancies
- RRC WR Recruitment 2020 – 306 Technician and ALP Posts against GDCE Quota
- Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2020 – 404 Clerk & Steno-Typist Posts
- High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2020 – 165 Officer Vacancies
- UPSRTC Recruitment 2019 – 85 Conductor Posts
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020 – 71 Non-Teaching Posts
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2020 – 40 Accounts Officer Posts
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2020 – 61 Horticulture Officer Vacancies
- UPSRTC Recruitment 2019 – 111 Conductor Posts
- PSB Recruitment 2020 – 168 Specialist Officer Vacancies
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – 904 Assistant Statistical Officer and Assistant Research Officer Posts
- IPRC Recruitment 2020 – 22 Pharmacist and Other Vacancies
- THDC Recruitment 2019 – 12 Trade Apprentice Posts
- SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2019
- UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – 301 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Posts
- THDC Recruitment 2019 – 100 Apprentice Posts
- TRB TN PG Assistant/ Physical Education Director CBT 2019 Admit Card Out
- IGNOU Recruitment 2020 – 57 Computer Operator and Other Posts
- High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2020 – 51 Law Clerk Vacancies
- RajCRB Recruitment 2020 – 715 Manager and Other Posts
- Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2020 – 771 Personal Assistant and Other Posts
- Maitreyi College Recruitment 2020 – 71 Assistant Professor Posts
- CCL Recruitment 2019 – 750 Trade Apprentice Posts
- OUAT Recruitment 2020 – 18 Subject Matter Specialist and Agromet Observer Posts
- MOIL Limited Recruitment 2020 – 18 Manager and Supervisor Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Graduate Engineering Apprentice Vacancies
- TSCAB Recruitment 2019 – 62 Staff Assistant Posts
- CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 – 32 Apprentice Posts
- BRO Recruitment 2020 – 118 LDC, UDC and Other Posts against DD Quota
- CLM Goa Recruitment 2020 – 14 Jr. Stenographer and Other Vacancies
- EIL Recruitment 2019 – 28 Executive Posts
- NVS Online Exam 2019 Admit Card Out for Various Vacancies
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Non-Faculty CBT 2019 Admit Card Out
- HSSC Recruitment 2020 – 4322 Dental Hygienist and Other Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2020 – 477 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
- TNNLU Recruitment 2020 – 22 Professor and Other Posts
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 – 63 Non-Teaching Posts
- NFL Recruitment 2019 – 145 Apprentice Posts
- Air India Recruitment 2020 – 60 Trainee Controller Vacancies
- WCD Odisha Recruitment 2020 – 99 Block Project Coordinator and Other Posts
- PBWAKF Recruitment 2020 – 96 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2020 – 73 Non-Teaching Posts
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – 300 Apprentice (Non-Designated Trades) Posts
- MNNIT Recruitment 2019 – 106 Non-Teaching Posts
- HARSAC Recruitment 2020 – 76 Project Fellow and Other Posts
- GMC Goa Recruitment 2020 – 1077 Pharmacist and Other Posts
- CSL Recruitment 2019 – 89 Project Assistant Posts
- Kalindi College Recruitment 2020 – 108 Assistant Professor Posts
- UHSR Steno Typist and Store Keeper Computer Typing Test and Stenography Test 2019 Result Out
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 – 93 Non-Faculty Posts
Govt Jobs for Computer Operator – Computer Operator Recruitment
Searching Jobs for Computer Operator? Explore Computer Operator Government Sector Openings. Find latest Sarkari Naukri for Computer Operator across sectors like Railways, Banking Job for freshers, Universities, Financial Institutions, Defence Job Vacancies, UPSC, College, Schools, SSC Vacancy for freshers, Agriculture and many more. Visit this page daily and find newly announced Computer Operator Job Vacancies across India.
In the world of Information Technology, Computer-related jobs are on high demand. A computer operator oversees the running of computer systems, ensuring that the machines and computers are running properly. Their job description may vary according to the systems and set up they help manage, so most of their duties are based on the job. We created this page to update users about Computer Operator Vacancies in the public sector.
Computer Operator Recruitment – To start a career as a computer operator is often a stepping stone for positions in software engineering and computer programming. Many of the graduates and postgraduates start their career in the software industry as a Computer operator. They may work in different organizations such as Schools, Hospitals, Universities, Banks or non-profit institutes. Although at an earlier stage they are paid less after spending a few years with the experience they can grow. A Computer operator is the one who monitors computer hardware systems and ensures that they are processing the accurate data for the institution they are hired for.
Eligibility Criteria – Responsibilities of Computer Operator – Skills Required for Computer Operating Jobs
To start the career as a Computer Operator, one just needs a Diploma in Computer Applications, BCA or any equivalent degree along with a certificate of computer knowledge. Candidates with a Diploma in CSE/ IT/ ECE, DCA Tally, B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science are also eligible to apply. We maintain an adequate list of Computer Operator Jobs so that our users don’t miss any important notifications or recruitments. Find the Latest & Upcoming Computer Operator Jobs on this page.
Computer Operator jobs are a blend of analysis today, they need to have sound knowledge of Circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming. Customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction are requirements to be fulfilled. The responsibilities of computer operator are to monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance, operate spreadsheet programs and other software to load, manipulate data and to generate reports, handle telephone calls to help computer users facing problems, help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs, notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians whenever the equipment malfunctions.
Required key skills are
- Accurate & Detail oriented – They need to be accurate when dealing with data of the company and their employees.
- Speed – They needs to handle data processing tasks with a speed which can ensure that you get data on time when you request it.
- Security – To maintains a high level of data security when handling the data of their clients.
- Organized – Work logically and methodically, and follow set procedures.
- Patient – So that he can pay good attention to detail when making routine checks on the system.
- Excellent written and oral skills-Inorder to deal with clients, coworkers and supervisory staff members.
Professional Path – Career Scope as Computer Operator
Computer Operator is an entry-level job. After gaining much experience at this designation, one can choose alternative job profiles such as Computer Programmer, Computer Support Specialist, System Administrator, etc. The computer operators may apply to most management positions within data processing or computer-operations centres. Jobs for Computer operator can open wide professional lines as they can be given responsibilities according to the employer and organization. This includes working with mainframes systems, personal computer networks, managing databases, providing technological support and maybe assisting system analysts or Programmers. They can be categorized on the basis of their work Network Troubleshooter, Mainframe Troubleshooter, Database Manager.
Lots of Government opportunities are present in front of freshers and experienced candidates in this field. Talking about Government jobs, various Govt. organizations, PSCs, High Courts, Universities, Institutes which offer jobs for this position are Forest Department Chhattisgarh, UPPRPB, KCCB, MNNIT, MPHC, AAU, High Court of Manipur, JKSSB, NBRC, WAPCOS, MPSC, WCR, BPRD, CSRTI, KAU and many more.
Why Daily Naukri for Computer Operator Vacancy Update?
So, good news for all job enthusiasts is that we here on this page notify you of eligibility, vacancies count, qualification, and selection process for computer operator jobs. Bookmark this page for all the Latest Computer Operator Vacancy Update and Upcoming Job Notifications.