- MFL Recruitment 2019 – 93 Trainees Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 1425 Block Account Manager and Other Posts
- ECL Recruitment 2019 – 57 Cost Accountant/ Accountant Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 4322 Dental Hygienist and Other Posts
- PSPCL Recruitment 2019 – 1134 Steno-Typist and Other Posts
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019 – 63 Non-Teaching Posts
- WCD Odisha Recruitment 2019 – 99 Block Project Coordinator and Other Posts
- CAG Recruitment 2019 – 182 Group C Posts under Sports Quota
- MECL Recruitment 2019 – 168 Non-Executive Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 755 Assistant Manager and Other Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 176 Apprentice Posts
- NLC Recruitment 2019 – 875 Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts
- NPTI Recruitment 2019 – 14 Junior Engineer and Other Posts
- AMU Recruitment 2019 – 21 Surveyor and Other Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 214 Apprentice Posts
- DME Assam Recruitment 2019 – 296 Grade-III (Non-Technical) posts
- NIA Recruitment 2019 – 11 Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Posts
- SECI Recruitment 2019 – 08 Manager, Accountant and Accounts Officer Posts
Accounting Jobs – Finance Jobs
There is a wide range of job vacancies in India for Accountants. The role and demand of an Accountant are high in all types of Industries. If you’re searching for Accounting Jobs in India, don’t go anywhere else. All you have to do is log on to Dailynaukri.com and subscribe to us to get the daily job alert. We list a large number of government jobs for candidates. We have the most recent Finance Jobs from some of the most well-established organizations in India. Our team assures you that we will provide the right organizations for you, so take a look and apply online now. Search and apply for the latest Accountant Jobs with Daily Naukri.
Junior Accountant – Part Time Accounting Jobs
Daily Naukri is No. 1 Jobs Site for Junior Accountant jobs with the highest number of Govt jobs for Accounting graduates. Search & apply online for the latest Accounts job vacancies through Daily Naukri. Experienced candidates can also subscribe to get Govt Accounts job updates. Daily Naukri is a top job portal for freshers across India. Here in Accountant Jobs page, experienced candidates & freshers can get the latest job updates for Accounts & Accountings.
It is a great place for Part-Time Accounting Jobs. Candidates who have well knowledge of Audit, Account finalization and preparation of Financial Statements, etc. can apply for above-listed jobs. To build your career in accountancy, subscribe now so that you can get job alert daily.
Assistant Accountant Roles, Skills & Responsibilities
An Accountant or Assistant Accountant maintains the budget and proper record of expenditure. He/ She is responsible for preparing the Budget Estimate/ Revised Estimate well in time and submitting to the competent authority and also prepares a draft of all nature and disposes of routine matters pertaining to the Accounts branch. Maintaining all accounts related files and correspondence records and carrying out clerical duties and assisting Section Officer and Administrative Officer in all their matters are also the responsibilities of an Accountant.
If you have the qualification of B.Com/ CA and have training in Accounting and Tally or a certificate course in Computer in Tally Accounting Software then Daily Naukri will help you to know everything about Accountant Govt Jobs. Search for different jobs here and be the first one to get hired. Freshers can explore Accountant jobs in top govt organizations like NHM UP, ECL, HSSC, PSPCL, MSU Baroda, WCD Odisha and many more.
Why Daily Naukri for Government Jobs for Chartered Accountants?
Apply online for Government Jobs for Chartered Accountants listed above in the Daily Naukri site. To maintain and have a clear idea about Accountant positions, keep in touch with us as we can be a perfect choice. We also help freshers on how to apply for jobs and prepare for the Govt Exams through previous year papers. Freshers can learn a lot through our website to get settled in their careers. Daily Naukri offers complete details regarding Accounts and Finance job opportunities in Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Odisha, Assam and also a lot more information can be gained from Daily Naukri website.