- IARI Recruitment 2018 – 01 Junior Research Fellow Post
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – 904 Assistant Statistical Officer and Assistant Research Officer Posts
- CCRUM Recruitment 2019 – 67 Research Officer and Other Posts
- ICAR-NDRI Recruitment 2019 – 18 Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
- NEERI Recruitment 2019 – 18 Research Associate and Project Assistant Posts
- High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 – 25 Law Researchers/ Research Associates Posts
- High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – 20 Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Posts
- IITM Recruitment 2019 – 30 Research Associateship/ Fellowship Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 25 Research Officer and Chief Research Manager Posts
Research is a careful and detailed investigation to confirm the facts, support theorems, produce new knowledge, analysis, and develop new theories. The research can be about anything like historical research, scientific research, psychological research, artistic research, and other subjects. Get Research Jobs here on Daily Naukri.
In India, a vast number of research institutes are established across the country, most of which are government-aided. Besides these institutions, various universities, IIT’s and PSU’s are also involved in this work. Usually, every organization performs research in a specific sector, which can be among any of these such as Agriculture, Medical, Science, Life/ Cell Sciences, Environment, Everyday Life, Defence, Nuclear Physics, Food, History, Social Sciences, and many more.
Research Govt Jobs in India
The candidates who are planning to go for this profession must know that it demands a lot of knowledge and patience as it is a lengthy process. The research work can be pursued in a variety of sectors for which the candidate must be at least a post-graduate in a specialized field. Some prominent research institutes in India such as BARC, ISRO, IIT, IISc, DRDO, CPRI, CECRI, AIIMS, etc. regularly release notifications for the inclusion of interested aspirants.
Research is itself an occupation. A person after completing a Ph.D. degree can start research work and investigate new theories. Many government organizations, universities, institutes which offer employment opportunities for researchers are NBAIR, IARI, CSWRI, Sikkim University, MSU, IBSD, IGFRI, NEIST, RCB, SAI, DU, AIIMS, NIMR, NIT, MAFSU, NICED, DRDO, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, and many others.
Job Prospects in Research
Here are some Job prospects in the research sector:-
Research Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
The recruitment in the research field constitutes a major part of the hiring being done under the government sector. Every month hundreds of research job openings are released for those who really wish to pursue a career in this field and possess a minimum qualification of post-graduation level. Some bit of experience in the relevant subject along with a Ph.D. is highly preferred as it increases the chances of landing the job with a good pay package and several other add-ons such as travel allowances, stay facilities, medical expenses, newspaper reimbursement, fund sponsorship for the research and most important of all is the respect that is achieved in this profession.
Why Daily Naukri for Research Job Updates?
Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Research Jobs in India – Latest Research Recruitment.