- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 464 MTS Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 51 Mobile Forensic Expert and Other Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 3895 Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 53 Operation Theatre Technician & Assistant Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 35 Radiographer and Other Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 3000 Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 47 Junior Engineer and Maintainer Vacancies
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020 – 60 Marketing Executive Posts
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020 – 89 Correspondent and Other Posts
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020 – 05 Sr. Software Developer Posts
Media and Journalism industry is always on the rise, so the employers won’t be concerned solely about your education, but for your specialized skills as well. If you don’t possess multiple skills and you aren’t determined to keep upgrading them for a lifetime, you won’t stand a chance in the media industry.
You will mostly work in teams, so you need to polish out your social skills to perfection. With time and practice, you’ll develop the capacity to lead. Then, after many years of hard work, you can aim for top Media Jobs in the job market.
If your aim is to work within the Journalism and Media industry of India than there are vast options available in the Indian market. The government media units in which one can seek Journalism Jobs are All India Radio, BECIL, Doordarshan, FTII, IIMC, NFDC, Prasar Bharati, SRFTI, etc. The Job Prospects in Media and Journalism Sector are:-
Media and Journalism Recruitment
The media and journalism industry is prestigious but challenging also. One who aspires to get recruited by any media agency can get enrolled in government broadcast channels, magazines, news agencies, and others with some specific skill set. Candidates who wish to become Reporter, Feature Writer, Editor, Photo Journalist, Cartoonist, Director, Cameraman, Media Support Executive, etc. can apply for the job positions timely declared by different organizations or agencies.
Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
Bachelor’s degree in either communication or journalism, feature writing, photojournalism, communication is an essential requirement in media jobs. Apart from this candidate possessing a PG degree/ diploma with experience in the requisite field can apply for the multiple jobs available in the media industry. The age limit is dependent on the requirement.
A person with a good skill set like handling cameras, different computer technologies, software, writing, etc. has a great chance to crack a job in a particular field of media and journalism.
There are various types of jobs available in this industry. So, salaries vary for different profiles. Technical persons like software engineers are enjoying a handsome salary. Editors are having thick salary packages.
Why Daily Naukri for Media and Journalism Job Updates?
Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Media Jobs in India – Latest Journalism Recruitment.