- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 275 Apprentice Vacancies
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 544 SSC Officer & Sailor Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2020 – 1614 Head Constable and Other Vacancies
- OFB Recruitment 2020 – 4805 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (I) 2020
- NSRY Karwar Recruitment 2020 – 145 Apprentice Vacancies
- BRO Recruitment 2020 – 540 Multi Skilled Worker (DES) Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Navik (male) Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – 152 JCO Posts
- CISF Recruitment 2020 – 914 Constable /Tradesmen Vacancies
- BRO Recruitment 2020 – 118 LDC, UDC and Other Posts against DD Quota
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – 933 Apprentice (Designated Trades) Posts
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – 300 Apprentice (Non-Designated Trades) Posts
- Indian Army WB Recruitment 2019 – Soldier General Duty Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 – Airmen Posts
Defence Jobs – Latest Defence Jobs
Are you searching for Defence Jobs? Then you are in the right place to get information about Indian Upcoming & Latest Defence Jobs that are officially released by the government of India. Defence jobs come under the central government sector and the Indian Defence Force is one of the most reputed and powerful defences in the world. So getting jobs in such organizations is definitely a great thing. Without wasting much time get details about Defence Jobs that might help you. Aspirants who had completed 8th, 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree and looking for air force jobs, Indian navy jobs, ministry of India jobs etc may use this page to find the right job. We have tried hard to gather all the information.
Job Alert Defence – Latest Defence Jobs on 10th and 12th
The Ministry of Defence announces massive vacancies every year for different defense forces for various positions. Candidates can go through the information and can apply for Defence Openings if they are suitable and capable of working in a given post. Our team has tried to collect details that are officially released by the ministry of defence. As soon as the candidates click on any above-listed link they will be redirected to a page where they can find all the data that is given in a tabular format. Subscribe to us for Job Alert Defence.
For some positions, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts exams for hiring purpose on the behalf of the Ministry of Defence. Candidates who apply for Latest Defence Jobs on the 10th and 12th have to remember that before actually getting placed into defence sector, they need to cross all selection rounds which will be conducted as part of selection procedure. UPSC conducts various examinations and interviews. Applicants will get a job only after clearing them.
Defence Jobs in India – Ministry of Defence Jobs
Basically Indian Defence is categorized into three departments, and they are the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. The aim of all these departments is national security, Although these departments work in different environments, the aim is common i.e. ensuring the territorial integrity of the nation. These departments work under the control of the ministry of defense. Aspirants can choose the department whatever they are interested in and can apply for Defence Jobs in India if they are eligible. Candidates who will get placed in the army have to work in the border while the aspirants of the Indian Navy have to work in sea borders while the air force role is to work in the air to protect the country. On our site Daily Naukri, you can check the updated Ministry of Defence Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates, and can apply for the post which is suitable to your qualification.
Why Daily Naukri for Ministry of Defence Recruitment?
There are many Indian Defence Jobs for 12th, Diploma, ITI pass candidates. Also, there is other recruitment in Indian Defence that may require higher education qualifications like Graduation Degree. Recruiters will hire the aspirants after doing a clear medical examination and also some physical efficiency tests and physical standards test. To know more information related to the Ministry of Defence Recruitment, check this page frequently so that you can notice if there are any new vacancies. We made this page for job seekers who are searching for the latest defense job vacancies in India. Visit this site regularly and also bookmark this page so that you will be notified instantly whenever we update this page with new recruitment.